A white flag

You walked into a party Nanami Haruka was throwing and was pulled into the living room "8 Minutes in heaven!" Patty yelled. Everyone but you agreed, you only went because Haruka would cry is you didn't, then you'd have the members of STARISH trying to murder you because you made their crush cry.

You were the girl that would rather read a book at home then go to a party. But since Haruka was your childhood friend, she invited you. And now picked you to go first in the game. You reached your hand in the hat and pulled out a white flag. "Ve~You got-a-me!" Italy said, prancing around Germany and Japan.

"Alright Italy, into ze clozet" Germany said and Italy stopped. "But it's dark and scary and, and, and" Italy started crying. "Also, (Y/N) will be in there and--" He got cut off by Germany. Germany whispered something in Italy's ear and Italy stopped crying and skipped into the closet.

You were already in the closet and sat as far away from Italy as you could, which was ten inches... Italy was trying to hug you but you had a personal space bubble that was the size of Prussia's awesomeness. "I'm inside (Y/N)'s space bubble!" Italy said happily. Which annoyed you, so you decided to kiss him to get him to shut up. Which it worked. He froze.

But he liked it and pulled you close to him and kissed you. You glared at him and he stopped, Haruka opened the door after a few minutes and you got out of the closet and walked out of the building and walked home. Italy followed you, trying not to be seen and failed.

"Italy, what are you doing?" You ask. "Y-You saw me?!" Italy whined (Jack Frost: THAT IS MY LINE Luka: It was Luki's idea for that!). "Duh, I'm not an idiot" You said, grabbing his hand and continued to walk, you two talked until you got home. You kissed his cheek and went inside.

_____

Sorry it sucks