A dart

You walked into the lock in that Death the Kid was having. You went because Kid scared you. You were easily scared and him being a reaper, yeah... Patty dragged you to their 8 minutes in heaven game. After a few rounds it was your turn, something pricked your finger and you pulled out an object, it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
... A dart. Ren's dart. Oh no. The ladies man, you just had to pick him. The boy you have a crush on, you got in this stupid game... Ren grabbed your hand and led you into the closet, then closed it behind him. You sat away from him but he just got closer the farther you backed away.

"Why're you backing away, Little Lamb?" He asks. "No reason" You mumble, he moved closer. "I don't believe you.." He said, putting his hand on your cheek and kissed you. After a few seconds you melted into the kiss. A few minutes passed and the door opened, you two pulled away and you left the closet and sat next to Syo and Len, "How'd it go" Len asks, "Fine..." You answered sternly.

Since it was a lock in, you had to stay the night, Ren protected you from anyone that'd try to take you away by using a death glare and hugging you. You two fell asleep cuddling, Japan was taking pictures of you two while you were asleep. For his collection, ship board and blackmail.