Chapter 13

Since he added one, it wouldn’t be good not to add the other, so Gao JunFei waved Qi Feng over: “Come come, you magnificent stud, let’s add each other too.”

Thrown off by Ling Ke’s blatant discrimination, for a moment there, Qi Feng came very close to refusing in rage.

But due to his many years of elite upbringing, he didn’t immediately storm off and displayed a genial expression, but the ferocious way he tapped on his phone betrayed his terrible mood.

Pulling up his WeChat barcode to scan, Qi Feng placed it in front of Gao JunFei, then slightly tilted it towards Ling Ke.

This was done very deliberately for Ling Ke to see. If the other still didn’t get a hint and add him, then they would probably become estranged.

Of course Ling Ke wasn’t that dumb. Without missing a beat, he raised his cellphone and smoothly said, “Then scan me in as well.”

Qi Feng: “……!”

Ling Ke obviously came prepared or he wouldn’t have added Gao JunFei’s WeChat right in front of Qi Feng.

Nowadays, everyone used WeChat. As his roommate and schoolmate of the same grade, sooner or later, adding Qi Feng was bound to be a necessity and he couldn’t avoid it forever.

But in his heart, he was still at odds with Qi Feng for forgetting him, and even more, didn’t want Qi Feng to know that he’d been spied on for so many years.

Therefore, Ling Ke made a second account.

The account he just used to add Gao JunFei was this 2nd account, so he had no reason to fear even doing so with Qi Feng as a witness.

Thus, the three of them exchanged their contact info, though Qi Feng still looked offended.

Due to running around all morning, they hadn’t eaten breakfast yet, and only after Ling Ke took the initiative to ask if he wanted to go grab some food, did Qi Feng’s expression turn slightly better.

Gao JunFei had already ate and stayed in the dorm to unpack. However, there was another reason he didn’t follow. Somehow, he felt that an undercurrent of something flowed between his two new roommates, an almost impenetrable barrier that separated them from everyone else.

As a worldly “jack-of-all-trades”, he has always been very sharp when it came to sniffing out potential gossip. When Gao JunFei observed all the matching items littered throughout the room after Ling Ke and Qi Feng had left, his suspicions rose.

He probed around the room again, and after he saw the matching cups with matching labels near the sink that held matching toothbrushes, a light bulb went off in his head. He rubbed his chin as if arriving at some kind of realization and murmured: “I see……”

F University’s cafeteria barely had food outside of official meal times, so Ling Ke suggested that they go off campus to eat. Also, thinking of the mat that made Qi Feng allergic, he suggested that they buy another while they’re out.

Qi Feng didn’t object. He had just gotten Ling Ke’s WeChat, and now that Ling Ke was looking after his well being so attentively, his mood had recovered. He’d agree to anything Ling Ke said.