Chapter 64 (M)

Qi Feng’s heart thumped wildly, and when Ling Ke said the third “like you”, he could no longer resist lowering his head for a kiss.

While he kissed, he used his already bulging lower half to rub the other, to let Ling Ke feel his desire.

“Tonight, I’m going to make you cry……” Qi Feng whispered against Ling Ke’s ear.

After finding out so many “interesting” secrets, how could he let the other off so easily?

When Qi Feng lifted his leg and directly entered while face to face, Ling Ke hadn’t even taken off his clothes. His sweater was scrunched up high against his body, and his waist lightly trembled due to this difficult pose.

Qi Feng’s movements were very rushed and disregarded Ling Ke’s comfort. As soon as he entered, he started to thrust quickly, and every time, buried deep, deep inside.

Ling Ke endured this hurricane-like assault as if a piece of duckweed floating among the waves, his entire body shuddering madly.

But he still thought: No matter what, I wouldn’t go so far as to cry… It’s not like I’m Qi Feng.

Qi Feng quickly shot his load, but doing it just once couldn’t possibly calm his surging craving. He put on another condom, braced his still painfully hard lower half, and once again rammed into Ling Ke’s already fucked open body.

This time, Qi Feng went a lot slower. He slowly and tenderly grinded against against Ling Ke’s inner walls while listening to the other make one heavy and restrained moan after another, revealing shame and arousal.

Qi Feng finally snapped back to himself after doing it for awhile, stopped his pounding, and told Ling Ke: “I know you have another WeChat account. I also know that you’ve been lying to me.”

Ling Ke grew speechless. This was the reason Qi Feng fought a cold war with him? He knew that he’s in the wrong, thus instinctively apologized in a low voice, “I’m sorry……”

Qi Feng replied, “I don’t want you to say sorry… I want you to say that you like me.”

Ling Ke’s ears buzzed, as if a hammer smashed against his heart.

Qi Feng vigorously plunged inside again and demanded, “Say it.”

“I, I like you……” Ling Ke blurted out.

Qi Feng shoved inside again: “Continue.”

“……I like you.” Ling Ke covered his eyes, but Qi Feng grabbed and pressed his hands above his head, forcing them to lock gazes.

“Again.”

“I like you…… Ahhh…like you……”

With every ‘like you’, Qi Feng would push inside, as if bestowing upon him “rewards”.

Ling Ke involuntarily repeated ‘like you’ again and again, his cheeks so hot as if burning. By the end, he no longer knew if he was forced to say these words, or if they represented everything he wanted to express deep within his heart.

Relying on the fact that he came once earlier, Qi Feng teased the already consumed by desire Ling Ke without any reservations, not touching his erect front end nor letting him touch it himself.