Out [Short Chap.]

Josh quickly caught Tyler from crashing into the ground, confusion and concern filling his head.

"Oh my god! Ty!" 

Jenna raced up to Tyler slumping against Josh's right arm, the left supporting his body weight.

"Baby? Baby answer me!"

Josh tried to hold back a groan of annoyance. He lifted Tyler up bridal style, blushing as his face pressed against his chest comfortably.

"Here, let's go and lay him in the bed"

Jenna nodded and trailed behind Josh as he made his way upstairs.

-----------------------------------------

After laying Tyler down Jenna left to pick up some Advil, leaving Josh alone with his best friend. Thoughts swiveled in his mind, so many questions, and so many answers.

Why has Tyler been so shy?

Did I do something wrong?

Most importantly, what the hell got into me back there?

I felt a blush burn my neck and cheeks as I hid my face in my hands. Tyler was lying right next to me so I was careful not to wake him.

"J..Josh?"

Whoops. I mentally slapped myself.

I looked up quickly, my heart rate beating to a fast drum as I made contact with Tyler's brown eyes.

What the hell?

"Yeah?"

"You're a butcher with a.. smile" He grinned wide, causing my heart to leap. 

What?

"What?"

I never got a answer, because as soon as he said the words he was out again. I slid back into the chair beside his bed, my body quickly relaxing and drifting to sleep.

I dreamed of beautiful brown eyes and butchers with smiles.