s i x💢

"m-miss, please. i advise you to return back to your house." said the caretaker. "i don't need your fucking advise, i want you to give me ride to egypt now!"

"miss please-" the caretaker was about to speak but was stopped by holly. "get her a plane to egypt, please." she begged, the caretaker looked between you and miss holly.

she sighed and grabbed her walkie talkie. "please sent a private plane for miss.." she looked at you, "l/n."

"for miss l/n to egypt."

"roger that. over and out." said the person on the other side of the walkie talkie. "please proceed to the car outside, miss l/n. we'll be taking you to the airport." you nodded and walked out of the house.

"i'm gonna get fired for this." the caretaker groaned and stepped out of the house.

✴✴✴✴

you changed your clothes into something that is appropriate when you're gonna fight someone in a foreign country.

unless you want to fight in pajamas.

you have a loose white shirt and denim shorts with a scarf just in case there happened to some sandstorms. also no forgetting jotaro's cap, you wore it to complete your outfit.

you entered the car and the driver greeted you, you greeted as well. the driver stepped on the gas and started to drive to the airport.

you looked out in the window and sighed.

you're such an asshole, jotaro. be careful out there while i'm after your ass.

✴✴✴✴

the joestars, avdol and kakyoin had an delayed landing in hong kong. joseph reserved a hotel and went out to eat in the cosmopolitan city.

they got inside a restaurant and started to order their desired food. on the other hand, jotaro just sat there silent.

"sir, what will be your order?" the waiter asked jotaro, but he didn't answer or even look at the guy.

"sorry about my grandson, he's just homesick." joseph explained, the waited nodded in understandment.

"joestar-san, is jotaro-san okay?" asked avdol as his also worried about the boy's well-being. joseph nodded, "he's just thinking of a certain someone."

"shut up old man." jotaro growled.

"oh ho ho! someone finally talked." joseph teased his grandson, who ignored his statement. jotaro reached out to lower his cap but then realize that he left it with you.

he sighed and fiddled with his long strand of hair in front of his face. then suddenly a guy with a tall ass grey hair stood at the side of their table.

"bonjour!" said the guy with a toothy smile, all of the them greeted the man except jotaro. he looked the guy and scoffs.

this guy is bad news.

"sorry to ruin your meal, but i'm kind of lost. i'm a traveler from france." the guy explained, jotaro just looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"alright, we'll tell you what we know in this city!" said joseph enthusiastically.

✴✴✴✴

"have a safe flight miss l/n." you waved at the driver goodbye and entered the private plane that was set for you to egypt.

specifically; cairo.

you sat down near the cockpit, you bucked up and looked outside the window. the captain said the safety procedures and such.

the plane started to take off the ground, mind you, this is your first time in a plane ride. so the gravity and turbulence isn't going to sit well for you.

as the plane finally reached the skies, you slowly relaxed and let go of the armrest. you looked at the armrest and it got burned.

you looked around, you grabbed a magazine and opened it to a random page then slightly melted it to make it stick in the burnt armrest.

"problem solved!" you patted your self on the back and slumped down the chair. the soft music playing on the speakers makes you drowsy and eventually fell asleep.

BANG!

BANG!

BOOM!

explosions woke you up, you looked around and saw half of the plane is missing. sparks flew, it's night and it's hard to see.

you summoned Flamethrower and kicked the cockpit door open to see the captain and his side captain dead with a big hole on their heads.

you stepped back and then soon hit someone's chest. you slowly turned around to see a cowboy like guy staring down at you with a smirk.

"well aren't you a little cutie." you growled and threw the guy a fire ball. he dodge it with ease.

"little girls shouldn't play with fire." then he grabbed your wrists and pulled you closer to him.

"lord dio would be pleased." he whispered in your ear. you gritted your teeth and kicked him in the balls.

he groaned and let your wrist go, you kicked his face to make him closer to the ripped off part of the plane.

"who the hell are you?!"

"hehehe, i think it'll be too soon for you to know my name sweetheart." he still has his smirk plastered in his face, then he let himself fall of the plane.

then you heard something open, you looked and saw him with a parachute on. he saluted to you as he got away.

you searched around the plane for another parachute as you felt the plane lose it's latitude fast.

you got one under the seat you were on, you quickly put it on your back and the jumped of right before the plane crashed into the sea.

you sighed, you sighted land on the horizon. you used your fire as boosters to get you to land faster.

as you landed, you collapsed and lied on your back as you stare at the night sky.

"where the hell am i..?"