e l e v e n💢

*I'm bout to do a big ass timeskip any minuet in this chapter ;))

——————————

"where did you get a pickup?" jotaro asked as both of are still looking for old man joseph. "i borrowed it from a nice man from thailand."

"thailand? you drove from thailand to here?" you nodded cheekily, you heard jotaro groan. "jesus. why would you risk everything just to see me?" you looked up to him.

"because you're the one thing i can't replace." jotaro raised his eyebrow at you, "you better stop with the references." you giggled and spun around in front of jotaro.

jotaro stopped walking and watched your spinning body. this reminds jotaro his childhood with you again.

"look jotaro-kun! it's snowing!!" you looked out of the window with awe, jumping up and down excitement filling you up.

"get your warm clothes on y/n! also you jotaro honey!" jotaro's mom, holly, said as she gave you a thick jacket. you happily got it from her and put it on.

jotaro walked out of his room with a full winter clothes on, you giggled and grabbed his hand then ran out of the house.

"y-y/n slow down!!" you heard jotaro say, you giggled again and finally stopped where the snow is thick.

crunches are heard from your footsteps stomping on the snow, you extended your arms and took a deep breath.

jotaro stood there admiring your free and independent character. "i love snow so much!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, good thing no neighbors scolded you.

you started to spin around while giggling and eventually fell to the ground due from dizziness. you started making a snow angel, jotaro walked towards you, looking down at you.

"you're crazy." he state as he sat down on the snow next to you. "just for you, bunny!" you smiled at jotaro.

his eyes widen as he heard you say his little pet name. the reason why you call jotaro 'bunny' because he's as shy as one!

at least, from back then.

"jotaro, what are you daydreaming over there?" jotaro snapped back to reality and looked up to see you stopped spinning.

he shook his head and lowered his cap, "nothing." he started walking but you grabbed his arm. he looked back at you, a smirk is plastered on your face.

"what were you thinking huh bunny?" jotaro's eyes widen, you snickered at this reaction. "you still get flustered easily when i call you bunny eh~?" you cockily said.

he scoffs and turns back at you, "little bitch." he muttered, "hmm? what's this??" you pocked his red cheeks, then jotaro snapped.

jotaro turned around and gripped your cheeks then pulled into a rough kiss. your eyes widen and tried to push jotaro off, but it's useless since he's strong as hell.