𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

❝𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰!❞

⌘⌘⌘

             I LEANED AGAINST A TREE, waiting for Geralt to be done with what he was doing. Don't get me wrong, I like helping him but I certainly do not enjoy getting wet. Especially because of a kikimora.

The witcher and the beast emerged from the water, screeching and yelling.

"You could help." Geralt groaned as he swung one of his swords at kikimora.

I smiled a little, "I could but you're doing really well on your own."

He just grunted in response, still slicing at the monster, eventually killing it.

Distressed sounds of a young deer caught our attention. It had a very deep wound.

Geralt sighed, staring at the poor animal, "Today isn't your day, is it?"

"So now you are also an animal talker?" I joked as Geralt killed the deer, putting it out of its misery.

"Let's just go to the town to sell it." He grunted, picking up the corpse of a monster.

I quickly shook my head, "Oh, no, no, no. My tummy's rumbling so I've gotta eat." I started to skin the deer, "The town's not going to run anywhere. Sit your ass down and help me."

White wolf smirked, "As you wish, princess."

I halted my movements and pointed my dagger at him, "I told you to not call me that. Besides I bet that princesses don't get to skin animals, let alone hunt them. Princesses are overrated."

He chuckled, "Whatever you say, Alys."

Blaviken was a very busy town during the day. The market was full of people. And so was the tavern.