𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

❝ 𝔗𝔬𝔰𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔢𝔰

𝔗𝔬𝔰𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔢𝔰...

⌘⌘⌘

           JASKIER AND I WERE AWAKE for sometime now. I feel weak because of the poison, "Don't worry Alys, we will get out of here." Jaskier reassured me as if I was ordinary human like him.

I chuckled, "You're fairly optimistic for someone who's bound with practically no chance of escaping."

"Well, it's just one of my many charms."

I chuckled, weakly, feeling the poison numb my limbs, "Of course, it is."

Geralt started groaning before his eyes shot open, looking around, frantically.

"This is the part where we escape." Our blue-eyed companion stated, his back against Geralt's.

"This is the part where they kill us." Geralt snapped, trying to get out of our bounded hands.

"This is the part where you both shut up before I'll kill you myself." I said through clenched teeth.

"Who's they?"

The redheaded female elf appeared kicking Jaskier in the face, "Beast!" She hissed in Elder.

"Elves." Geralt got kicked in the face and I groaned.

"Why couldn't they be, I don't know, dwarves? They're a lot better company." The redhead kicked me in the face for talking.

"Oi, that's my lute. Give that back." The bard said to the male elf who was stringing his instrument, "Quick, Geralt. Do your-your witchering-"

"Shut up!" The witcher ordered for what he got another kick.

"No." Jaskier declined.

"You shut up!" The elf said, again in Elder.