𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

_________________________________

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

❝𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈❞

❝𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈❞

⌘⌘⌘

           FEW OTHER KNIGHTS followed into the fight with the hedgehog. He was doing quite well until one of his opponents defeated him, pushing him to the ground, preparing to kill him when Geralt jumped over the table and blocked knight's spear, cutting it in half.

I ran to stand beside Geralt, ejecting two silver long daggers from my sleeves and taking a fighting stance.

Remember, never go to noble feasts unarmed.

"Kill them all!" The queen yelled and all hell broke loose.

I swung my daggers, trying not to kill anybody, just to harm them a bit to stand down.

Thank goodness my dress is red because blood is really hard to wash out.

"The Law of Surprise has been called." Eist Tuirseach came to help us, knocking down one of the lords before pointing his dagger at the rest, "You kill them kill me."

I heard a whimper and turned to see Jaskier's horrified face. This fragile human made me feel a lot of things. Annoyance, frustration, hope. And something I haven't felt since I left the palace in Lyria all this time ago.

Happiness.

And then I knew.

I wanted to protect this fragile and innocent human more than anyone else in life.

As I was distracted, one of the knights tried to knock me out with the butt of his sword.

So, that didn't work.

I slowly turned towards him, a streak of dark blood dripped from my hair down to my face. I smirked at his terrified eyes as he watched the blood go back to the wound before closing itself, healing completely, "Any last words?" I asked sweetly, before mimicking his actions, making him fall down, unconscious. I sighed, "That's what I thought."