First Time

Warning this contains slight smut!!! If you don't like that skip this chapter :)

You wake up facing Mikey. The light from outside was shining on his face. His mouth was open slightly and light snores were erupting from it. You get up and get a glass of water for Mikey when he wakes up. Andy is sitting in the kitchen clearly exhausted.

Y/N: "Looks like someone had a great night." You hand him a water and paracetamol from the cupboard.
Andy: "Thanks." He takes it and follows you upstairs back into his room.

When you get inside Mikey is awake with his arm behind his head and looking out the window.

Y/N: "Good morning." You hand him the water and paracetamol.
Mikey: "Good morning, thank you but I'm ok actually." You put it on the bedside table and sit next to him putting your hand on his toned stomach. "I don't remember last night at all, I didn't do anything embarrassing did I?" Thinking of what happened the night before you blush and look down.
Y/N: "No you were fine."
Mikey: "y/n don't lie to me."
Y/N: "I'm not!"
Mikey: "I know you babe, I can tell by the way you're blushing and playing with your thumbs. What did I do?"
Y/N: "You were naked."
Mikey: "Did you see anything?" You nod and giggle slightly. "Omg y/n I'm so sorry that's embarassing. I can't con-" before he can finish you smash your lips on his to shut him up. The kiss deepens and Mikey puts his hands in your hair. You lift yourself up and straddle his hips, you feel how hard he is through his joggys. He places his hands on your hips and you lift off your t shirt so that you're just in your bra and underwear.

Mikey: "Are you sure you want this?" He says licking his lips. You nod and kiss him again.

You know where it goes from here.

Mikey flops down next to you heaving into your neck. He kisses your neck lightly.

Mikey: "Wow, that was amazing."
Y/N: "It was." You both wrap your arms around each other and fall back asleep.