New Years

Andy: "Y/N hurry up we are going to be late!!!" Andy exclaimed from downstairs.
Y/N: "Don't rush me!!" You say brushing the last of the mascara on your lashes.
Mikey: "You ready now babe?" You nod and grab your bag. It was New Years Eve and you were about to go to a New Years Party with the boys. "You look beautiful." He kisses you then you both go downstairs.

You and Rye both take your cars so neither of you could drink. Mikey and Brook come in your car with you and the rest of the boys go in Ryes car. When you get there it's practically mobbed. Rye rings the door bell and someone you've never met before answers.

Harvey: "Boys!! Come in it's only just started." He hugs them all when they get inside, he then turns to you.
Y/N: "Hi I'm y/n I'm Mikeys girlfriend." You hold out your hand and he goes in for a hug instead.
Harvey: "It's so nice to meet you I'm Harvey."

The music was blaring inside and you could hardly hear Mikey speaking to you. You stood holding your glass of lemonade seen as you couldn't drink and watched Andy down a shot then run to the dance floor like an idiot. You shook your head and turned to Mikey who was slowly sipping his drink.

Mikey: "You know I won't get drunk if you don't want me to."
Y/N: "Don't be silly it's New Years enjoy yourself." He shrugs and downs the rest of his drink then pours himself some more. You see Rye talking to some girl in the corner of the room and you smile. You walk over to Brook who was talking to Jack.

Y/N: "Hey boys, are you having a good time?"
Jack: "Not really, these tunes are a bit dead ain't they?"
Y/N: "Suppose so. Why don't you go change the song?" You nod your head to the speaker and he bounces away happily with Brook. You walk back over to Mikey and lean against him.
Mikey: "You alright?" You nod.

Suddenly you hear the familiar tune to 'after the show' and Jack and Brook (clearly drunker than you thought) run and stand on a table. You look at Mikey and he shrugs then laughs. Andy then joins Brook and Jack and starts the song, waving over to Mikey cause his part was next. You push him and he walks over to Andy and sings his part. You laugh as he looks at your clearly embarrassed by what he was forced to do and you put your thumbs up. Soon enough all the boys are really into it and it came to the 'oh no oh no' part and all of them cross their feet then thrust in the air. Mikey looks at you dead in the eye when he does it but you knew he was just drunk. You smirk and take a sip of your drink. When the song ends everyone cheers and Mikey walks back over to you smiling and exhausted.

Y/N: "Have fun?" You hand him his drink and he downs it.
Mikey: "Yeah I suppose."
Harvey: "Everybody it's 30 seconds till midnight!!!"

Everybody started counting down. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1. Happy New Years!!!" You grab Mikeys face and Kiss him. He pulls away and wraps his arms around you.
Mikey: "Happy New Years!"
Y/N: "Happy New Years!"

You turn around and see Rye kissing that girl that he was speaking to before. Then you see Brook and Jack shrug and kiss each other before pulling away in disgust. Andy stumbles over to you and Mikey.

Andy: "I don't have a New Years kiss so Mikey I'm sorry for this mate." He leans forward and kisses Mikey before quickly pulling away and Mikey looks at him traumatised.
Mikey: "What the hell Andy!" You laugh at the state of them, both clearly drunk.

Later that night you were driving the boys home. Mikey and Brook laughed at nothing the whole way back. First it was Brooks shoes then it was the name of this restaurant they saw while driving past it then it was Mikeys laugh. They were both wrecked, Mikey had drunk atleast 5 drinks by the end of the night and you had no idea how many Brook had. When you arrived you got out the car to help them inside. Brook fell over on the driveway which resulted in hysterical laughter from Mikey who then fell on top of Brook which resulted in them both having a laughing fit. You sighed and helped them both to their feet then took them inside.

Y/N: "I'm gonna go now Babe I trust you know how to get up the stairs?"
Mikey: He looked at you sadly "No don't leave stay with me tonight." He snaked his arms around you. "Please?" You nod and text your mum.
Y/N: "Come on then."

After a few falls you manage to get Mikey safely to his room. You pull out a t shirt for you to wear and joggys for him to put on then throw them at him. He already had his shirt off and you walk to the bathroom to get changed. When you come back you knock on the door lightly.

Y/N: "Mikey Can I come in?"
Mikey: "Yeah."

You walk in and drop all of your clothes then cover your eyes. Mikey stood there completely naked.

Y/N: "What the hell are you doing?? Why are you naked get your clothes back on!"
Mikey: "Do you like what you see?" You can't help but laugh at him. You wanted to look but you wouldn't, not when he wasn't 100% in control of his actions.
Y/N: "Just get your clothes back on you idiot." He puts his boxers on then his joggys then crawls into bed. You crawl in beside him and he wraps his arms around you and immediately falls asleep. Soon after you fall asleep too...it was the start of a new year for you both.