"I've left the band"

You sat on your bed with your laptop. "Nope. Not that one. Definitely not. Maybe that one. Why's it so expensive? Oh ffs" you cross out the addresses on your notepad while you scroll through your computer.

Mikey: "Still looking for an apartment?" You turn around to see Mikey standing in your doorway. You didn't hear the door bell go so you're Mum must've let him in.
Y/N: "You bet...no luck." You decided it was a good time to finally move out, you had a job and you were now 20. However finding an affordable apartment in London was a struggle. Mikey sat down on the end of your bed and handed you coffee, your favourite. "thank you so much." You look up at him and you see he looks distracted. "Are you ok?" He looks at you and smiles nervously. He closes your laptop and puts it on your desk followed by your notepad, you look at him confused.
Mikey: "Y/N" he pauses as if he doesn't know how to put the next words. "How about you move in with me?"
Y/N: "I don't think I could cope living with 5 boys alone" you laugh.
Mikey: "No y/n, just me." You cock your head to the side.
Y/N: "What do you mean?" He sighs then looks you dead in the eye.
Mikey: "I've left the band."
Y/N: "What?" You stand up shocked.
Mikey: "for months now I've never been completely happy in the band. I think now is the best time for me to leave. I realised I'm happiest when I'm with you y/n. I want to go forward with my relationship with you."
Y/N: "No you can't give up your career for me! Think about everything you've worked for!"
Mikey: "I'm not giving up anything. I would've left at some point anyway. I'm still going to create content on YouTube, but I don't want to be a singer anymore." You twiddle your thumbs. You couldn't believe he was leaving. After years of being in the band. But if it's what he was sure he wanted you knew it was right too.
Y/N: "When do you move out?"
Mikey: "A couple of weeks, we tell the roadies next month." He takes your hands and holds you chin up. "What do you say y/n? Will you move in with me? I already have an apartment. It isn't far from here, It will give us the chance to go forwards as a couple"
Y/N: "Of course I will!" You hug him tightly. You were so excited for this new phase in your life with Mikey. "I love you more than anything."
Mikey: "I love you more than anything too baby girl."