His Last Show

March

Blair: "Boys!! You're going on stage in 15 minutes!!" Blair screamed backstage.
Mikey: "Are you sure you'll be ok to find your spot alone?" Mikey asked with his arms wrapped around your waist.
Y/N: "Of course I'll be fine." You take Mikeys hand and you can feel him shaking. "Hey, don't be nervous."
Mikey: "I can't help it."
Y/N: "You'll be fine I promise." You hold out your pinky and he links his with yours then kisses your hand. You smile and hug him tightly, breathing in his scent. He was wearing his new t shirt that you got him for his birthday and his new aftershave. He pulls away and takes your face in his hands before kissing you.
Blair: "Break it up love birds, y/n you need to go find your space." You let go of Mikey and whisper a good luck to him before walking out the doors.
Y/N: "Good luck boys!" You say as you walk past them on the way out.

You find your designated spot in the front row at the side that Mikey usually stands at. A group of Roadies were screaming excitedly next to you and jumping up and down in their Brooklyn merch. Suddenly, music starts blaring and the crowd goes insane. Jack bounces on stage followed by Rye then brook (causing the girls to almost pass out) then Andy and then Mikey. You could see the adrenaline in all of them as they bounced about the stage singing their first song. Mikey was looking through the crowd and you knew he was looking for you.

Y/N: "Mikey!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs and Mikeys head snaps in your direction and a smile etched across his face as he waved then winked at you. This caused the girls next to you to scream and jump up and down even more thinking it was at them. Mikey sings almost every song to you. At one point during his solo he crouched down and sung it right to your face. Before quickly reaching out his hand to you which caused almost everyone next to you to lurch forward to touch it.

After the show you practically ran backstage to go meet your boyfriend. He stood there, sweat dripping off his forehead, forcing down his bottle of water. He looks over and puts his drink on the table. You run and jump into his arms and he spins you round. He was sweating a lot but you didn't care you were so proud of him.

Y/N: "Baby you were incredible" you nuzzle your face into his shoulder as he puts you down.
Mikey: "I'm glad you enjoyed it!" You hold his face in your hands, he was vibrant. The atmosphere was incredible during the performance.
Y/N: "I need to get myself one of those Mikey hoodies I think."
Rye: "No need" Rye comes in behind you and tosses one at you.
Y/N: "I'm gonna wear this all the time now." Mikey laughs at you and hugs you tightly.

That night you stayed at the boys house. All 5 of the boys stood in the kitchen while you were upstairs getting changed. You came back down and just before you walked through you heard something strange.

Mikey: "That was great today guys."
Andy: "Yeah, too bad it's your last show."

Last show? What did Andy mean? You walked through and the boys smiled at you. They didn't tell you anything so you figured Mikey would tell you in his own time. Whatever it was.