War Is Over

This Imagine Is Based Off Of The Movie, How I Won The War.

Imagine Type: Fluff

One Of My Ideas

John Lennon

Let's Get It!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked around the campsite with my huge backpack that was definitely slowing me down by a couple of miles. I didn't know when I signed up for the British Army that you'd have to carry ten million tons on your back of things you 'need'.

There were loud bangs, grunts and groans of men. All men. Not one woman in sight. I guess I was the only woman brave enough to fight for my country, or at least the only one who had a brain. I mean seriously, are they really brave at all?

All women do is nag about how England is going to be destroyed and they're going to sign up for being a nurse in the British Forces to help and be apart of it. Yet I don't see any woman besides me in this campsite and I probably never will. I was willing to sign up and I did.

I had to train day and night to fulfill to this moment. And it was worth some of the hard work I did. Like I said, I expected some women. This campsite was in the middle of nowhere, we had gotten into trucks and headed out just like that.

I needed to find a tent or an abandoned car around to sleep in. I wasn't willing to share with any man, because some of these men were forced to be here. Meaning, some were from prisons. They were sent here to do their time and free up the space. And these days, we need space in our prisons.

So, I looked to see a car that seemed to be in some kind of good shape. It was a weird yellow color. As I walked closer I saw a man smoking. My instincts said to turn away and find another place to sleep. My head said that I should just confront him, so I did.

He didn't notice me walking towards him, he was too into his ciggie. Right when I got a least a foot away from him, a man popped up from the inside of the vehicle. "Aye Goodbody! Could ye' get me-." The man stopped right in his tracks to look at me.

The other fellow with the cigarette looked up and saw me as well. The man in the car gave me a rather charming smile. He had circular shaped prescription glasses and big brown ones that he had moved to his forehead to look at me.

"Why hello there." He smirked as I moved my backpack to my left arm and looked at the man and his comrade. "Is this vehicle taken? Or do I need to find another place to sleep?" I asked as the man put out of his ciggie and looked at his friend with the glasses.

"Oh no, love. Yer welcome to stay here." The glasses boy smiled as I put my backpack down on the ground. I walked over to the boys and crossed my arms, "(Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." I said to the glasses boy. "Call me Gripweed, love. And that there is Goodbody, he's my friend." Gripweed introduced himself as we both shook hands.

"Hello, dear." Goodbody said shaking my hand as I nodded my head. "I thought the British Army was only for men." Gripweed said as I smiled, "Guess I proved ye' wrong." I said proudly as he chuckled. "How did ye' manage to get here?" He asked, "Let's just say, I had to kiss a lot of arses." I giggled.

Him and Goodbody laughed as I did. I was already warming up to this British Army stuff. "So, are ye' a nurse?" Goodbody questioned as I smiled, "No actually. I'm a soldier." I stated as Gripweed and Goodbody looked at each other shocked. "I'm a fighter."

"Did ye' get sent here for punishment?" Gripweed asked as I shook my head, "I chose to fight for my country. After all, I want to be here when we win." I said as Gripweed nodded and smiled at me. "Well, love, we'll have yer back." He said as I blushed a bit and he smirked.

"Alright then, I'm going to go get us some sleeping bags." I said as I turned and walked the other direction, making sure to sway my hips. I knew Gripweed was watching, and I have to admit, I do have a slight crush for him. And I can tell he does for me too. I'm already liking being here, especially because of Gripweed.

Never thought you could have fun in the British Army.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 798

MAYBE A PART TWO!!!