Ch.11 Heart Break part 2

Stranger=Come on girl, look sorry, for your troubles I'll get you a free drink, hey, what-ta you say to that?

Madi=Um, no thanks I'm fine just go away

I turn around ignoring the idiot when I feel a cold blade to my waist, I look around, none is seeing this, they're not even here! Oh know, I went to the far end of the bar because I wanted to be alone. With nothing I can do, I simply just put my hands up slowly, not high, just high enough so he gets the point. Whoever this potential rapist is...

Stranger=Follow me or else

Madi=Or else what?

Stranger=You don't want to know, babe

Madi=I'm not your-

Stranger=Shut up!

Reluctantly I follow him, he holds my hand and we walk out, making it look like he is my boyfriend.

It's been about an hour now, my legs are getting tired, sore and droopy. Were in the city, walking past company signs and buildings when suddenly he does a sudden stop, snapping me back into reality. It was a tremendously high tower. He nudged me to the door, it opened automatically and we went inside. It was filled with people. We walked past the lady at the desk, he just held up a card as if he was a god and we went into the elevator. I was trying to get him to leave me, but I was like a mouse trapped with a cat, I couldn't do anything. He pressed the 50 button, it was the top floor, and what did he want?! As the doors opened, I saw solar panels and trash everywhere. What was he going to do to me?!

Mitch's POV:

I've been worried sick over Madi, what if something happens to her? I can't resist texting her.

M=Madi, I'm so sorry, where are you? I need to apologize in person.

Madi's POV:

I got a text, the loud ding noise easily being heard by the stranger.

Stranger=Uh, take it and text them back and say I might talk to you later. If you don't I will end you

I got the phone out and texted Mitch the address and the level we were on.

Check out part 3

stay warm my furry bookworms