Ch.11 Heart Break part 3

I took the risk. It wasn't stupid, at least it didn't feel like to me. I felt like I couldn't trust Mitch anymore, but it was worth a shot.

Stranger=Show me the text

I don't know what-wait a minute. I go to a different text chat where I said see ya later. Thankfully I find the chat before he thinks of it as anything not to his order.

Stranger=Hmm, okay then. I'm Brett by the way

Madi=And I don't give a shit

Stranger=Hey you watch your little mouth you girl!

Suddenly Mat walks around a huge solar panel. Brett loosens the grip. Pushing me towards Mat.

Mat=Oh bubby, did he hurt you? It's okay I'll make it feel better, he kisses me, I punch his mouth with full force. He slowly wipes the blood off his teeth, with an angry face he looks back at me, punching me in the mouth. Pain forces into my jaw and I hold it gently, trying to make it feel better. It didn't work.

Mat=Now get your little bitchy ass to the edge, or else I will shoot you right in your freaking head!

*flashback*

I watch a battle dome of Mitch, he runs around killing everyone, but the most humiliating part is how he kills Mat. First, Mat goes to the sky with cobblestone, he is the last survivor. Both teams join into one call after his able to pick off Woofless who was with Mitch. Mat's ranting about how awesome his shot was when Mitch bombards him with arrows. Mat goes running away on the pathway back to the base, when suddenly Mitch throws a ender pearl and perfectly lands 4 blocks away from Mat, Mitch simply breaks the block in front of him and Mat falls through the gap and lands in lava beneath that Mitch had placed. Mat leaves the call, then from all of the people in the game he gets called a crybaby and a sore loser, they swear to him they will never record with him again.

So he does fun with red stone videos but he is still missing something, revenge.....

*Flashback over*

Madi=Wait, so all you want is revenge?

Mat=Correct

He holds me at the edge.

Check out the final chapter my furry bookworms