Holidays🎄

Time skip to next day the day before Christmas Eve:
Your POV:
I wake up at Ruby and Jake's house to the feeling of arms lifting me up, my eyes flutter open to realize I fell asleep in Jake's bed I try to peak without him seeing as a smile fills my face I rest my head on his shoulder.
I can feel his head turn and I slightly open my eyes so he can't see them. He pushes a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead before whispering "y/n I know you're awake" I giggle and stand up I reply by whispering "your lips are soft" I walk away as he bites his lip.
What. Just. Happened. Does Jake like me? Or was he doing that like I was family? Either way I was happy about it.
Jake's POV:
She drives me crazy but she doesn't know how I feel I just wanted to tightly hug her and cover her face in my kisses. I realized that I was staring at her and look away blushing. I'm finally gonna tell her how I feel today.
Your POV:
Was Jake cooper just staring at me?
My heart beat raced as I thought about how amazing he is. I got an idea and rushed upstairs to change but I then I saw Ruby on her bed watching tiktoks. "Hey y/n, how did you sleep?" "Good but I don't remember falling asleep" I replied. "You fell asleep during the drive home so Jake decided to cuddle you to keep you warm" it wasn't weird for us to cuddle because we've been cuddle buddies for years but my face grew red as I grinned "ok" I say still dreaming. "Y/n I know you like Jake, you have since we were little it's obvious" my face turns straight as I look down. "I ship it!" Ruby says making me giggle and smile again. "please don't tell him or Chase." I say. "Tell who or Chase?" I hear Jake say while walking down the hall stopping at her door. "Nobody" Ruby and I say at the same time.
Ruby's POV:
I know Jake likes her he told me himself last night and I needed to do something about it. "Hey y/n do you wanna pick outfits for each other today? Just for fun?" I ask "sure she replies going to my closet door and throwing it open. I already had an outfit for her in mind:

I hand her the outfit and she hands me mine:

I saw it and knew Chase would drool over me.
Your POV:
I looked so hot and Jake would agree I know how to make him crazy so that's what I did "hey Jakey wanna go on a picnic or something?" I ask slightly swaying my hips like a toddler. "Sure just let me get ready real quick" he said before turning his head. His jaw dropped as he looked me up and down. I giggles "go get ready!" I play push him.
Jake's POV:
Holy shit y/n is so hot. I walked away and got dressed:

I tried to colour coordinate my outfit with her's so we would take some cute pics

I tried to colour coordinate my outfit with her's so we would take some cute pics. I put on some cologne and rush to y/n and scared her by grabbing her hips from behind and whispering "ready?" Her face light up. "Hey Chase y/n and I are going for a Christmas picnic we'll be back later!" I yelled down the stairs to where he was chilling. "Use protection!" Chase replied making Ruby wheeze. "Hey you too bud" y/n yelled at Ruby making her stop laughing. She winked at me and grabbed my hand running to her car.
Your POV:
I now know that he likes me back so I grabbed his hand and ran. "Can I DJ?" He asked pulling me close before we got to the vehicle. "Sure" I reply looking at his lips then walking to the car knowing I had made him get butterflies. Once we got to the car he started playing "sin city" we both sang until the next song came on. He grabbed my thigh as we listened to Christmas music and I was blushing hardcore.
Jake's POV:
I wanted to kiss her then and there but I was too scared.We got to the top of a hill in the middle of nowhere and I moved my hand and unbuckled and then ran to open the door for her. She giggled her sweet little laugh making my heart flutter. She opened the back to reveal a really cute set up:

She turned on the lights and jumped in backwards laying down

She turned on the lights and jumped in backwards laying down. I laid down next to her and played with her hair. "Just so you know I really like you" I whisper and then kiss her cheek.
Your POV:
I turned my head kissing his lips "I like you too" I kissed him again. We just laid there making out for like 20 minutes before he asked "do you wanna go on another date sometime?" "Yes! Now kiss me I like it" I said making him smirk. We kissed a little longer before i got a call from my mom "hi mom" I say pretending to not have just been making out with Jake. "Hey sweetheart I know you're staying with Jake and Ruby for the holidays because we're on a trip with their parents but we sent presents in the mall they should be there by now." "Aww thank you mom! Jake and I are just having a picnic right now but I'll let you know when I get back" I reply. "Ok princess I love you" I then hear my dad in the back say "No funny business Jake!" We both crack up. "I know mister (your last name)"  "I love you too mom" "byeee" I say hanging up. I look at Jake "but Jakey I like your jokes" I say sarcastically. We kiss one last time before we pack up.
TBC
Hey guys I know it's been awhile but I'm working on it I'll try to post another chapter tomorrow but I might not because of the holidays love you all xo-L🎄