Holidays pt.2

Jake's POV:
I was in shock when we got into the car. Had I really just made out with Ruby's best friend? I liked her a LOT. I'm in love with y/n! I just wanna cuddle her and make her happy. I just wanna treat her right! I was driving and she put her head on my shoulder as I put my hand on her thigh. "Hey y/n?" I asked. "Yes Jakey?"
"I really like you.... like a lot and I.. well I dont know... I" I couldn't say it nothing came out. "You what?" Y/n asked confused "I want you to be mine" I ask.
Your POV:
I bit my lip trying to hold in my joy, I took a gulp and replied "of course you're all I want for Christmas" he giggled and kissed my forehead.
Back to when they left Ruby's POV:
I was in the kitchen watching YouTube when I heard Chase walking upstairs. "Hey Ruby" he said making me smile. "Hey Chase." "Wanna watch a movie with me downstairs?" He asked.
"I'm down" I stood up in my cute outfit that
y/n had picked out for me:

 "I'm down" I stood up in my cute outfit that y/n had picked out for me:

I grabbed his arm and ran downstairs.
Chase's POV:
I bit my lip seeing how Ruby dressed in such a casual outfit and looked so sexy.
I wanna cuddle her so bad. "What movie?" I said while plopping down on the couch. "I don't know" she said right before she sat almost on my leg cuddling super close. I pulled her tight and smirked. "Why don't we watch the grinch?" I ask. "Yessir" she said as she moved her leg over mine laying her head on my chest. She looked up at my face as she ran her hand on my arm. I didn't notice till the movie was almost over that she fell asleep I kissed her cheek and fell asleep as well.
Your POV:
Jake and I got home and went inside. "I think they're both downstairs" Jake said. "We should sneak up on them!" I say like a little kid. "Aw you're so adorable! Sure let's go" Jake replied heading down the stairs. I grab his hand and squeeze tight because it was really dark. I look over to the theatre room and see Chase's phone on the table. "Over there!" I whisper yell pointing at the theatre room. "Ok follow behind me"he says.
Jake's POV:
When we got in there I immediately realized that they were cuddling and I could feel my face burn up to the thought of my best friend and step sister hooking up! I turned to y/n who was super close to me. "Wake up bitches!" Y/n yells making Ruby practically jump into my arms. "Umm hi guys" Chase whispered shyly. "Heyy y/n" Ruby says smiling a cheesy grin. Jake and I make eye contact for almost a minute and then both walk away going upstairs. I can hear Ruby wheezing from laughter and I pop a grin. "Soo jakey what should we do?" I ask hoping we could go out but his idea was better. "Wanna cuddle and watch Disney plus?" "Yessir!" I say running to grab popcorn.
TBC
Ik this chapter is short it's just a little add on so you guys know what happened when y/n and Jake went out. I genuinely love you guys sm-L🎄