Quarintine

A/N- I'm genuinely so sorry that I haven't been updating I totally forgot about this but with all of this going on in the world I have lots of extra time in my hands and will be working hard to keep this story up and running. Ok enough rambling let's get back to the story-lizzy🤍

Your POV:
It's been awhile since I've seen Jake and Ruby and I really miss them, they were staying with their auntie and uncle in the next town over but today they're coming home and I cannot contain my excitement. My mom is being pretty strict about the whole "social distancing" thing so she won't let me see them but I have a bedroom window and they don't live far. I check the time and it was 3:30 I giggle at the fact that on a normal day I'd be getting off work at this time. I decided to text everyone in our group chat:
There's no meme ;)🔫🥱
Y/n: wassup hoes

Ruby: heyyy babes

Chase: hey girlies 😘

Jake: Chase are you sure you like girls?

Chase: Nope only Ruby ;)

Ruby: 😘😘

Y/n: lmao ok what's the plan for tonight?

Jake: me+u=;)

Ruby: OMFG JAKE CORONA!!🥱

Jake: ya'll I'm jk.... unless

Chase: 🤭🤭

Y/n: JAKE!!  😻

Ruby: ok but fr whats the plan??

Chase: Let's meet at the field by the skatepark at 1am

Y/n: Ok ,Chase... you're my neighbour basically so I'm making you walk with me!!
(Ik that wasn't part of the story before but it's ok)
Chase: ofc!!! And obviously Jake and Ruby will be walking together.

Jake: yeah bc we live together you dumb slut
Jk ily huddy😻😘💗

Ruby:and that's on step siblings 🖐🥴

Y/n: bahahaha 💀 anyways love you guys but I gotta clean and get ready 😘

Jake: ok I love you so much bbg see you tonight 😘😘🤍

Ruby: love you bitch 🥱🤍💗

Chase: love you too girl next door

I logged off and started cleaning my house.  (4 hours later) I finally finished cleaning up after dinner and decided to have a shower and get ready without my mom noticing. I pick out an outfit and head to the bathroom:

After getting dressed I hide my outfit underneath the blanket while I watch some "Brooklyn 99" until it's time

After getting dressed I hide my outfit underneath the blanket while I watch some "Brooklyn 99" until it's time. (Time skip to 12:40) incoming call: Lil Hudson *you pick up silently* (bold= chase)wassup huddy? You ready yet? Because I'm outside your window and it looks like you're sleeping.
Creepy much?!!? *you giggle and grab your bag* I'm coming right now chase * you hang up and open the window* "hey lil y/n/n" chase says but you shush him. "Mom" you whisper and point. He nods his head and quietly helps you. "It's a few blocks down so we gotta be descreet" he says. "Why don't we skate?" He runs and grabs his board and you grab yours. "I'm so excited to see them" you smile and giggle "same, finally the gangs back together!!" Chase says. We finally get there and then realize that there are some kids that look near our age. Woah...... you think as you glance at one of them... I can't think that I have a boyfriend *you try to convince yourself but can't shake the fact that he's really attractive* "earth to y/n?" Chase says right before you feel hands wrap around your waist tightly. "Hey baby" Jake says into your ear in a breathy tone with a hint of desire. You immediately turn to kiss him and Ruby chimes in "ok can you stop for a breath so I can hug my best friend?" You let out of the kiss but bite your lip slightly letting him know there's more. "Hey bitch!!" You shriek as you lift up Ruby and giggle. "I missed you sooo much girly" she says and you put her down and feel the same arms wrap around your waist and you pull then tighter. "I missed your cuddles babe" Jake says as you turn and jump up so he's now carrying you.
"Should we introduce ourselves to them?" Ruby asks motioning to the group of teens skateboarding. "Why not" Chase says before kissing Ruby's forehead and leading her to the group. Your heart starts beating faster and you try to stay behind the group.

Unknown?¿ POV:
She was so beautiful the way she walked and all of the natural beauty she possessed. It looks like she's taken but just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.

Your POV: we finally walk up to the group and Ruby introduces us "hey I'm Ruby, this is Chase, and at the back there's Jake and y/n. We didn't recognize you so we were wondering if you're new to town or just visiting?"
"Hey guys I'm Tyler, that's Kaden, this is Alexis, and the guy over there's Ryder. We actually moved her from upstate together and live down the street we haven't really met anyone yet but it's nice to finally meet some people." He says politely. "Finally I get to meet some girls in the neighborhood!!" Alexis says with lots of energy. Ryder got off his board and started walking over, I tried not to drool but damn these new boys were a game changer.

Jake's POV:
I notice y/n checking out the guys and I don't blame her but I pull her close and kiss her passionately so they take the hint. "Do you guys wanna join us for a picnic? I brought goldfish and Pringle's" Ruby giggles. "Damn ,so it's a special occasion?" Kaden jokes. "Sorry he's a smart ass sometimes, we'd love to." Alexis says.  "Ok we'll show you guys are hang out spot" y/n says and swiftly turns. Damn those jeans make her ass look great. I thought to myself trying not to grab it.

Your POV:
I could tell that Jake was intimidated by the other guys so I grip his hand while walking in front of him. "Here it is" Chase said while setting out a blanket. Our spot was a beautiful little meadow in the middle of a group of trees, meaning nobody can see or hear us and we have a beautiful view of the sky. We decided to play truth or dare (Ik cliche but you'll see what happens) 
TBC 🥱
I know that this seems typical but trust me it'll get interesting. Also I'm aware that I've been gone for a long time but let's hope this chapter and the next will make up for it- lizzy 😻🤍