Let It Go!

I feel anyone has any art or editing skills and wants to make art for this, let me tell you, that would be GREAT!

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Wanda navigated through the forested mountain. She could easily fly, but that would attract attention. More so than she already did, at least.

It was cold out, and snow was drifting down. She had always loved snow. She smiled as a memory of her and Pietro ran through her head, but that smile quickly faded when she remembered hurting him.

"The snow glows white on the mountains tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, of which I'm not the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried." A tear fell down her cheek.

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel. Don't let them know. Well, now they know!" She smirked, throwing off her remaining glove.

"Let it go, let it go." She shot some of the red energy from her palms, watching it dance into the air, swirling around her before it dissipated. "Can't hold it back anymore! Let it go, let it go!" She shot up a force field. "Turn away and slam the door!" She flung the red shield to the sides.

"I don't care what they're going to say! Let the storm rage on! The cold never bothered me anyway!"

She walked backwards, gazing at a perfect view of a small village by the foot of the mountain. "It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small. And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all!

"It's time to see what I can do. To test the limits and break through!" She looked up at a rock face she didn't really want to climb. She noticed a few fallen trees nearby. She used a powers to levitate them, moving them to form a giant ladder. "No right, no wrong, no rules for me! I'm free!" She climbed it, soon arriving at the top.

"Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky! Let it go, let it go! You'll never see me cry!

"Here I stand! And here I'll stay! Let the storm rage on!" She lifted some ice from a huge lake not too far off, using it to form walls. She stomped her foot and red shot from it, wrapping around the ice, securing it into place. It looked awesome.

"My power flurries from the air into the ground! My soul is spiraling in scarlet whirlwinds all around! And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast: I'm never going back, the past is in the past!

"Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn!" She swirled her hands, and her black and red dress suddenly turned into a long, regal scarlet one, with darker red patterns that looked similar to her magic running faintly along it. "Let it go! Let it go! That perfect girl is gone!"

She walked out a pair of double doors that lead to a balcony with a gorgeous view of the mountains. "Here I stand, in the light of day! Let the storm rage on!

The cold never bothered me anyway." She walked back inside, using her telekinesis to shut the doors behind her.