Chapter 2

"I'm so excited. Tomorrow's the last day of Junior year. And we'll be seniors. I'll miss some seniors." I said while resting my head on Kobe's shoulder.

"What's your plans for summer, Cath?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me. We are sitting in the bleachers of the open court while we watch Art practice football for the summer tournament.

"Not much." I replied.

"Elaborate." He said.

"Seriously, not much. I don't even know what will I do for summer. Maybe hang out with Jules, Lindsay, Art, you. Or babysit Mrs. Hans' son or work in the laundry shop, I don't know. You know how I hate summers." I said as I watch Art made a goal.

"It's because you're so nerd. You always love to study and do projects." He said.

"How about you?" I changed the subject. "Any plans for summer?"

"Mom is actually planning to visit Italy with me." He replied.

I untangled myself from his arms and looked in his eyes, my eyes wide.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"So surprised?" He said smiling. "Don't worry. It's not official yet."

"But... It's Italy!" I said.

"Italy? I said Paris." He said.

"No. You said Italy."

"Paris."

"Italy."

"Paris."

"Italy."

"Fine. I'm just kidding. It's Italy. But she's planning too to take me to Paris after coming home from Italy. She said I should visit my cousins there."

I'm speechless. Why do I have a rich boyfriend after all?

"Earth to Cathy?" He waved his hands in front of me.

"What?" I said.

"Paris?" He asked.

"I just can't believe you won't have much time for me in summer." I said and the vandals in the bleachers suddenly became attractive.

"Hey." He lifts my chin so I can look at him in the eye. "Don't worry, I'll be visiting you as soon as I got off the plane."

His words sent chills in my spine and my stomach did a judo flip.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay." He replied.

"Which part of Italy. Though?" I asked.

"Rome."

Once again, I fell silent.

And we watched Art made several goals.

-----
"Nice work Arthur." Kobe teases as the practice is done.

"Don't." I warned.

"Thanks, Lava." Art teased.

Lava is the nickname of Art for Kobe. He got it from his last name. See, Kobe's name is Kobe Crates. So he got the Lava from Crates.

"Can you two get along without teasing each other?" I said.

"No." They said in unison.

"Fine." I said. I tossed Art his bag and his towel. "Take a shower." I commanded.

Art turned his heel and left to go to the showers. Kobe and I waited for him to come.

"Don't worry, Cath. I'll bring you home a mini Eiffel Tower bead. I know you love them." He said.

"Of course you know." I said.

"So, where are we going after school?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"You'll hang out with Jules? Mikee will play at the club this evening, I can't miss their big shot." He said. Mikee is his older brother. He's a drummer in a band that plays every night at a club downtown, and I guess they will be playing at a bigger club tonight.

"Jules will be at Lindsay's, babysitting Lindsay's cousin. Lindsay will be at the mall, shopping with her mom, I guess. Art.... well, I don't know about him. I guess I'll hang with him." I said.

"Why can't Jules's mom shop alone and babysit her own cousin like, come on." He whined.

I smiled at his cuteness. "Mother and daughter relationship." I informed him.

"Alright. Text me where you and Art will be going, alright?" He said.

"Of course." I said.

"Okay, gotta go. Goodbye." He stood up and place a kiss in my forehead.

"Be careful." I said as he walk away.

-----------

To: Kobe :)

Art and I will be at his house. We have no where else to go.
Love you, take care.

I texted him so he won't get worried. Several hours later, he replied.

From: Kobe :)

Hey Cath, SLR! Blacker Crates was GREAT! Mikee played well and the crowd was WILD.
So yeah, are you still in Arthur's. I can come and fetch you though. I'm on my way...
Love you too, take care. :)

He replied to me when I'm about to leave Art's house. I'll just reply to his text when I'm at home.

"Catherine, come join us for dinner. We have lots of food." Mrs. Nichols said while she stirs the ladle. She's one of the people who calls me by my real name.

"Thanks Mrs. Nichols but Mom is looking for me so I gotta go." I said as I gather my things.

And the doorbell rang.

"Might be your dad. Go check it, Art." Mrs. Nichols said and wiped her hands on her apron.

Art went to the door and peep at the mini hole on the door. And I heard the door opened.

"Where's Cath?" A worried voice asked.

"She's here. Something wrong?" Art asked sincerely.

I heard footsteps nearing the kitchen. Then Kobe stood at the door.

"Thank goodness." He sighed.

"Why? Something's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I worry because you didn't reply. Cause you know, I'm always the one who keeps on replying laye. It's just that I'm not used to it." He said.

"Awwwww." Art commented.

"Shut up, Arthur." Mrs. Nichols whispered.

I looked at Art and he's eyeing his mother annoyingly.

"I was about to text you after I finish gathering my things. There's nothing to be worried about." I said and continued gathering my things.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to it." He admitted and bowed down his head.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again." I said.

-----

From: Kobe :)

Good night, Cath. Dream a little dream of me. :)
PS- please reply...

I smiled at his text and replied him.

To: Kobe :)

Hahahaha good night, Kobe. Dream a little dream of me. :)

Because sweet dreams is too mainstream.

------

A/N: it's late in here and I wanna update. :)
Anyway, hi guys.
If you're wondering, Jet Plane has nothing to do with Fangirl. It's not a fanfic of it.
I just bought Fangirl the other day and was surprised that the main character is named Cathy and there's Art too. Hahahahaha

So, yeah. Have fun reading.
Please vote and recommend this story to others if you liked it. Love lots!

mat