Chapter 7

I was at my bedroom, sleeping. Then suddenly someone barged in to my room noisily.

"GET UP LAZY ASS" the anonymous guy shouted.

I grunted and rolled to my side.

"COME ON CATH," he shouted again.

I feel he got my pillow and suddenly he threw it at me. Luckily that pillow is so soft it didn't do any damage.

"Who are you?" I asked while my eyes are closed.

"AAAAHH BITCH JUST WAKE UP WE HAVE LOTS TO DO" he shouted.

I got up from bed and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I blinked a few times before my vision cleared. I saw Kobe standing at the foot of my bed. I realized I'm not even wearing a bra. I immediately pulled the blanket to cover my body.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" I shouted.

"Come on, Cath. Get dressed!" He plead.

"GET OUT" I shouted and pointed my door.

"You'll get dress, won't ya?" He cheekily asked.

"YEAH WHATEVER JUST GO OUTSIDE" I shouted and threw the blanket that's covering my body. I'm just wearing an old blue shirt and tattered shorts.

Kobe went outside as soon as I shouted at him. Ugh it's like 8 o'clock in the morning and I'm too tired to get out of the bed. He better have a good reason to wake me up this freaking early or else I'll kill him.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. I pulled whatever clothes I get and shorts because the sun is freaking blazing and wear them all. I didn't notice that it the shirt I'm wearing is from Kobe. It is a white tee that has a picture of a car and two words at the top saying 'carry on'.

He gave me on our third monthsarry. That time, the stash of my shirts and clothing are limiting because most of it was already small. I always save up money to buy new clothes, and that time, I didn't eat pizza for a week.

He knows how much I love shirts back then so he gave me one. Art gave me one too on Christmas. Kobe gave me three shirts and a pair of converse. It is colored red, our favorite color. Later on, I found out that he has one too. Low cut for me, high cut for him. I gave Art a shirt as well. Because of them and of the money I saved, I have a lot of shirts now.

I came downstairs as soon as I can before Kobe rummages in my room again. I got my purse and faced Kobe in the living room.

"Good girl shorts." He commented.

"You know how I feel about short shorts. It makes me cringe." I said and rolled my eyes.

He stood up and pecked a kiss on my lips.

"Boo hoo!" Someone from behind said. We turned around and saw Chantel at the door smiling at us.

"Hey there, Chantel." Kobe greeted her.

"Hi Mikael. You're taking my sister on a date?" She teasingly asked.

"Yeah. If that's alright with you." He answered.

"It's alright with me. What about dad?"

"Yeah, don't worry about me. You guys have fun." Someone from behind us spoke. It was dad, sitting at his usual chair and reading the daily newspaper. When did he got here?

"Alright, sir." Kobe said.

"Well, Good morning Kobe Mikael Crates. Bring my home before 8 huh?" Dad teasingly said.

"Yeah, whatever dad." I said.

Kobe said goodbye to my dad and Chantel. As we were walking to his motorcycle, I realized I haven't eaten breakfast yet.