13.Imagine Mike

This was requested by @LetsFloatRichie I'm gonna make it Christmassy because tomorrow is Christmas Eve (hope you don't mind also thanks for requesting!)💙💚

Imagine name: I love you!

Y/N POV
'Today Is gonna be the day' you thought to yourself, you a had a minor (ok huge) crush on Mike Wheeler the one who drives you crazy when you see him the one you always want to talk to your a part of the party but you mean talk as in tell him how you feel and today will be the day every other time you chickened out but today, today will be the day you tell him....hopefully.
"Hey Y/N" Dustin said while him and the rest of the party walked up to you "hi" you said back glancing at Mike you knew you were blushing so you put your head down "I am so exited for tomorrow!" Will said today was Christmas Eve "me too" Mike said "are you guy's all still coming to my house for Christmas?" Mike asked "yeah" we all said "can't wait" you said smiling.

—————-small time skip—————-

Still Y/N POV
It was lunch time and the party wasn't here yet it was only me and Mike a perfect time "hey Mike can I tell you something?" I asked "yeah sure" he answered and looked at you, you took a deep breath "for a long time now" you said "what is it, is everything ok?" He asked concerned "oh yeah everything's fine" you said reassuringly you were about to talk but the rest of the party cake and sat down "math was sooooo boring" Max complained "isn't it always?" I ask "you have a point" Max said "so what did you want to tell me?" Mike asked "nothing" I said and mentally screamed at myself.

——————-timeskip after school—————-

Mike and I live really close so after the rest of the party went home we were still walking together "so what I was gonna say at lunch was" I said "was what?" He asked I froze up "I I uhhh r-really like y-you....r haaaair" you said and mentally face palmed 'really?' You screamed at yourself in your head "thanks?" He said.... "well this is my stop" you said and he nodded and hugged you goodbye you knew you were red as a tomato "b-bye" he said and you waved.

————-timeskip to Christmas—————-

Still Y/N POV
You walked over to Mikes house with gifts for your friends in hand (arms)
You knocked on Mikes house a few seconds later Mrs. Wheeler opened the door "hey come on in you can put those under the tree" she said letting me in "thank you, you said and walked in and put all the gifts under the tree.
You went in the basement and saw the whole party there "hi Merry Christmas" you said "hey MERRY CHRISTMAS"everyone said Eleven waved but sis dMerry Christmas (El and Mike aren't together....obviously just pretend she likes Will or someone). You guy's talked for a while, you were waiting for a perfect time to tell Mike but you didn't mean to it just sort of came out "Mike....I love you" you said and then covered your mouth and SCREAMED at yourself on the inside "w-what?" Mike asked "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now" you said "I-I love you more then a friend"
You said so embarrassed "I love you too" Mike said then kissed you it was small but sweet "I KNEW IT" Max yelled "this is the best Christmas ever!!" Dustin yelled "you got that right" Mike said and we all laughed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS thank you so much for reading I love you all also thanks LetsFloatRichie for requesting hopefully you liked it Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year love you all💚💙