Chapter 4: Mixed Feelings

*Mak's POV*

I woke up the next morning to the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. I clicked my phone on and it read 6:30 a.m. I sat up and looked at him, taking the time to study him. He had beautiful hazel eyes and an amazing jaw line. Not yo mention he has the voice of an angel.

"Oh, um I'm sorry to wake you." He said nervously. I have to admit it was kinda cute.

"No! Your fine. I'm just a morning person." I lied. I'm not a morning person but I didn't want him to feel bad. 

"Oh okay. I couldn't sleep and guitar is kind of like my sleep medicine." He laughed. His smile was so cute.

"Well your amazing. I think you could be something big." I said to him causing him to chuckle nervously.

I got up and took the guitar from him and started playing Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson (not the one from magcon) 

"Woah, your really amazing!" He said in awe.

*Shawn's POV*

Mak took my guitar and started playing a song I had never heard but she sounded amazing. Gosh why is she so beautiful, and why does she have to like cam?

"So what's it like being Nash's twin?" I asked her. Then I listened to her go on and on about life with Nash.

I was so into her. Why does cam have so be so much hotter than me!? Wait he isn't. I am THE Shawn Mendes. I can get any girl I want. Can't I?

I decided to go to Starbucks. I got my things and left while Mak was in the shower.

*Cameron's POV*

"Nash your sister is HOT!"

" Look I know I brought her here to meet you but I swear to god Cam if you take her v-card or break her heart I will beat the crap out of you!"

"Yes mother;)"

Nash seemed to like the fact I like his sister. He even approved of me dating her but there are so many rules and he is wayyyyyy too protective over her. I'm going to take her to the carnival tonight. I think she will like that.

*Mak's POV*

I had just gotten out of the shower when I got a text from Cam.

From: Cam;)

Hey I have a surprise for you tonight.

Oh lord. What could he have planned. I got kind of nervous but it will be fine.

To: Cam;)

Likeeee what?

From: Cam;)

Its a surprise. Be ready by 5:30 and wear something casual. Then meet me in the lounge room.

To: Cam;)

Okay see you then❤

*Cam's POV*

From: Mak;)<3

Okay see you then

OMG I'm so relieved. I though she would say no. My plan is to ask her out on the ferris wheel. Gosh I hope she says yes. I really like her. 

*Mak's POV*

Ughhhhhh I hate this!! I don't know who to choose. Cam likes me and I like him to. Shawn also likes me and I also like him. Am I a hoe for feeling this way?

*

*

*

*

*
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!!! I know it kinda sucks right now but I am going to be doing a lot better here in the next few chapters. In the 1st chapter I said I would update every Monday and Friday but I'm going to update just whenever I have time to!! Go follow me on Twitter @shawnlover31400

             Kisses,
                   Makenzie