Chapter 14: Um Woah Louis;)

~a few weeks later~

*Sarah Jane's POV*

ITS CONCERT DAYYYY! YAYFHKDKDHDID! Mad was supposed to go with us but she left cause Cam cheated on her. I got up and put on the outfit Mak picked out. It was a white crop top with a flannel around my waist, black  studded shorts, and my signature black vans. I curled my hair and applied light makeup. I picked out Mak's outfit which consisted of a navy and white striped crop top, red shorts, navy blue converse, and a red bow in the back of the bun in her hair. She is a Louis girl so I had to pick that out. Louis doesn't like when girls wear a lot of makeup so she just wore eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. We grabbed our signs and left. My sign said, "I tried to follow Harry's girlfriend but it said edit profile." Mak's said, " Hey Louis I like carrots so let me sing with you" she is really good at singing.

*Mak's POV*

It was about 30 mins into the concert when security guard took us back stage. We were so confused. We didn't do anything wrong. They were singing Little Things when they stopped singing right before Louis solo. Then the security guards pushed me on stage.

"HEYYYY SHE IS A LOUIS GIRLLL!" Louis yelled.

"Haha yea"

"So here is the microphone and I want you to sing my solo."

I did as he said and sang it when I finished the crowd was silent. Louis had his mouth wide starring at me. He was speechless all he could say was, "um woah"........

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
HEY GUYS SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER AND SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER!! I JUST HAD TO;)
                          KISSES,
                             MAKENZIE