Chapter 9: SJ and Mad-dawg;)

*Maks POV*

I woke up to my phone ringing NONSTOP!! i looked and it was Madison. HOLY CRAP I HAVE TO GO GET HER. I jumped out of bed and in the process i woke Shawn up which made him mad. i just threw a pillow at him and told him to shut up. I finally got to the airport and i saw 2 girls running towards me. One with bright red hair and the other with reverse obre. I ran up to them and attacked them with hugs!

Sarah Jane is Madisons little sister. She has long red hair,bright blue eyes, and she is a total hipster! Her and Hayes get along really good. Me and her have more in common than me and Madison. Madison has reverse ombre hair and it is sholder length. she has hazel eyes and is short so she is perfect for Cam.

We got back to the hotel and they were super tired from their flight.

"Bruhhhhh im tired yo." sarah whined.

" Well go get in bed with hayes cause i knowwww you love him:)" I smirked.

"Oh. Same" she said while jumping on hayes bed. He woke up and cuddled up with her and fell asleep while i caught Madison up on the past few weeks.

"....and thats how we started dating!!" i finished.

" Wow i CANT EVEN BELIEVE THAT LIKE omg like you are dating the shawn mendes!!!" she was freakingggggg out!

*Sarah Janes POV*

OMG like I am in the same room as Jack Gilinsky!! I cant even believe it! idk how Mak got this lucky!! but hayes tho I havent seen him in like 5ever but i need some starbucks sooo byeee!

*
*
*
*
*
*
HEY GUYS!! ITS MAKENZIE AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKED BUT OH WELL!! FOLLOW MY TWITTER @SHAWNLOVER314

KISSES,

MAKENZIE<3