Chapter 5: All of the Stars❤

*Mak's POV*

I looked at the clock at it was 5:20 p.m. I decided to wear my high waisted blue shorts, my "cartah don't do dat" crop top, and my galaxy converse. When I walked into the lounge room everyone starred at me.

"Uhhh hello! My eyes are up here Johnson!" I yelled at him.

"Uhhh sorry." His face was so red!

"Ayeeeee Mak I love your shirt!" Carter said to me.

Cam walked up to me and gave me a hug. Then we made our way to the car. We were about half way there when I saw a HUGEEE ferris wheel!

"OMG CAM ARE WE GOING TO THE CARNIVAL!!!"

"Surprise!!"

OMG I LOVEEEEE CARNIVALS!! They are my favorite!❤

"Awee cam how did you know!?"

"Well your twin is my best friend ya know;)"

That is true, but also I know what happens at carnivals. People get asked out. I'm not sure if I want that to happen.

After about 2 hours of playing games. Cam wanted to go on the ferris wheel. Uh oh. What do I do!? I'm not ready for this.

"Mak?"

"Yea cam."

"You know your really beautiful."

"Aww cam" I was blushing so hard so I buried my face in his chest. Then I fell asleep.

*Cam's POV*

"Mak?"

She didn't answer. She fell asleep. Maybe its a sign. Maybe I wasn't supposed to ask her out tonight. I decided I'm going to wait. Instead of waking her up I picked her up and took her back to the hotel.

~the next day~

*Mak's POV*

I woke up in my bed. The last thing I remember was being on the ferris wheel with cam. How did I get home? Idk lol but Shawn was playing again and his voice is angelic.

"Shawn?"

"Yea Mak"

"Can you sing me a song?"

"Well of course! What do you want me to play?"

*Shawn's POV*

"Can you sing me a song?"

"Well of course! What do you want me to play?"

"Surprise me"

She is so hot and I want her to me mine so bad. I have a plan;).

"Okay, come sit by me" I said. She got up and sat beside me.

"So open your eyes and see the way our horizons meet.

And all of the lights will lead into the night with me.

And I know these scars will bleed, but both of our hearts believe

That all of the stars will die as one....

I can hear your heart on the radio.

Playing chasing cars at the thought of us. Back to the time when you were lying next to me...

And I can see the stars from America..."

As I finished the last line I realized she was starring at me. I looked down and our eyes met. I leaned in and kissed her and to my surprise she kissed back. Then the door slammed shut and we both looked up. Who was watching us?

*ding*

Both of our phones went off.

*Nash's POV*

I am sort of glad Mak fell asleep and cam couldn't ask her out. I don't know how I would feel like if they were dating. I like cam he is my best friend, but I also know he can be a player and I don't want him to hurt her. Honestly I want her to date Shawn. He is the sweetest. I need to talk to her about it.

As I was about to walk in to her room I heard mak ask shawn to sing to her. If I know shawn as well as I think I do he will sing "All of the Stars" by Ed Sheeran. That is his go to song.

Sure enough he did. I peeked in and Mak was gazing at Shawn the way she did at her last boyfriend of 3 years. When he was done I took out my phone and got a picture of him kissing her and slammed the door. I poster the picture on twitter

@nashgrier awww cutieeees❤ #ishipit #shakenzie @makenziegrier @shawnmendes

*Mak's POV*

I looked on my phone and my face went red! I had a twitter notification.

@nashgrier awww cutieeees❤ #ishipit #shakenzie @makenziegrier @shawnmendes

Then sooo many people started commenting things like

Omg #shakenzie for life

Ew he is mine

Omg OTP of the year

"Wow they really like us together:)." he said, "and to be honest I do to but-"

"Shawn I like you. I like you a lot." I said interrupting him.

"Woah. you. what? You like me!!"

"Yes I have liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you Shawn. When I came here I thought I would end up liking cam but he is so much different than I thought he would be." I said very nervously.

"Mak I have a question. Will you be my-"

I slammed my lips up against his. I got so many butterflies I thought I would faint.

"I'm going to take that as a yes:)"

I just smiled like an idiot. I'm so dumb sometimes.

Wait, what if cam hates me. What if Nash gets mad, after all, he did bring me here to meet Cameron. Oh well. I grabbed one of Shawn's sweatshirts and the bandana that Taylor gave me, my yoga shorts and I jumped in the shower.

*

*

*

*

*
PLOTTTTT TWISTTTTTT! So who do you want her to be with Shawn or Cameron?¿ I hope you like it and I will probably be able to update tomorrow or the next. If you have any suggestions pleaseeee comment. Anyways follow me on Twitter @shawnlover31400

Kisses,
Makenzie