I have awoken.

Year 845
Rumbling, shaking ground, horrific screams, it was happening everywhere.
The fall of Wall Maria.
After destroying the wall using his colossal titan form, Bertolt Hoover, quickly changed back into his human form, with a puff of steam.
Gone in a instance.
The armored titan appeared. Using his rapid speed in order to break the inner wall. Reiner Braun like Bertolt, evaporated into thin air once he breached the wall.
They escaped, they need a perfect alibi in order to explain, what they have just done.
Reiner and Bertolt passed off as refugees, in the meantime they were looking for their friend Marcel.
Reiner and Bertolt saw Marcel and waved to him in a distance.
Reiner: Marcel!
Marcel: Reiner, Bertolt! Are you guys okay!?
Bertolt: We are fine!
*Bertolt starts nervously sweating.*
Marcel: We need to head to the inner gate, the refugees are being forced on to boats, come on!
Reiner: alright! And let's try not to get killed!
Reiner, Bertolt and Marcel start running to the Inner gate.
They run across a dead person.
*Bertolt slips across a pool of blood.*
Bertolt: w-w-what the Hell?!
Reiner: Shake it off Bertolt! Your just on your period!
Marcel:No time for jok-
Random person: OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS ONE UGLY ASS TITAN COMING OUR WAY.
*Reiner turns around*
Reiner: That is one ugly ass titan.
Marcel: MOVE YOUR ASSES!!!
Bertolt:Crap! We're screwed!
*The Titan comes running in crushing everything in its path*
*Bertolt stands up and starts running*
*the random guy gets eaten*
*reiner slips and falls and looks the Titan in the eye.*
Reiner: (My god. That ugly ass Titan. 8 meters, long-scythe like claws, long canine teeth. A nearly shaved off head.
That Titan needs some serious help.)
The 8-meter titan lashes out at Reiner, doing some serious damage
Marcel: REINER!
*Marcel jumps in front of Reiner allowing him to get eaten.*
Blood scattered everywhere. Marcel's blood. Reiner was practically crying blood.
Bertolt: Reiner!
*bertolt runs up to Reiner and grabs him*
Reiner: MARCEL!!!!
The Titan started emitting steam all over itself.
The eight meter Titan began roaring horrifically, screeching. Steam was coming from every direction.
Blood started pouring from its head.
Horrified from the sight, Bertolt ran off with bloody Reiner on his back. They soon made it back to the refugee boat.
But there was something wrong with the eight meter Titan.
Out emerged a human with tan skin and a slender body. Titan flesh was attached all over it. The human slowly opened an eye. It was regaining consciousness. The scent of human blood lured the other Titans to the human. With not enough strength the human collapsed. It started coughing up blood. Lying down there on the steaming, bloody Titan body, the human started screaming.
The loud scream of the human alerted a soldier nearby.
On full speed with his 3dmg gear he went to investigate.
Forgetting the brakes, he plummeted into the bloody street. He saw a girl were the Titan body used to be.
Soldier: Little girl! Don't worry! I will save you!
*The soldier picks up the unconscious girl*
He used his 3dmg gear to get out of there and into the refugee boats.
He ran up to a group of soldiers in charge of the refugee boats.
Soldier: Commander! I found a Unconscious little girl!
Female soldier: okay! Place her in the next refugee boat!
Soldier: will do sir!
The soldier ran up to the nearest boat, and placed the little girl inside of it. Many people started arguing that he "cut the line"
Soldier to little girl: don't worry, I'm sure your parents made it into the trost district. You'll be safe over there.
The soldier came out of the boat.
About five dozen refugees came onto the boat, including Armin, Mikasa, and Eren.
The boat made its way towards the Trost district. Far away from the Titans harm. But the little girl had trouble understanding what's going on.
Was I a Titan? Did I eat those humans friend? Am I a human or a Titan right now? The little girl was absolutely baffled.