Chapter 26: Pastry Competition (Edited)

Chapter song: Overused- Clara Mia ft gnash
Dedication: luvxury pasku83 eyansthetic

Chapter song: Overused- Clara Mia ft gnashDedication: luvxury pasku83 eyansthetic

Stella POV:

I was heading to the principal's office to grab a copy of my exam schedule when Ashley stood before me. I moved aside to the right, but her steps followed. Taking a controlling breath, I looked up at her. "What do you want now?"

"You're back to your long ponytail. Must be so tiring hiding your real identity."

"I don't know. I should ask you that." I said, reaching for my necklace- and suddenly- my heart sank. It wasn't there.

"You took it," I yelled at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Give it back!" I demanded, stepping closer, and she laughed sarcastically under her breath.

"Must be a precious gift from your boyfriend. You couldn't go for Logan and now you're trying your luck with Aiden?"

"I'm telling you I want the necklace back."

"Good luck finding it. I'm sure he would be so disappointed you couldn't keep it." She laughed, walking away and I followed behind her towards the basketball field.

"Where is it, Ashley?" I fumed, grabbing the attention of nearby students. She removed her wrist and then pushed me back, making me stumble.

"Are you going to push me back again and then pretend you're so innocent afterward? Like you did at the pool?" I shouted and she pushed me again. Having enough of her attitude, I pushed her back and she yelped, pulling me by my hair and making us both fall on the grass.

"Get off of me!"

"Or what? You're going to tell your mother about me? Does she still watch your diet like a little kid?" she shouted back.

"You're pathetic!"

"At least I'm not a liar!" She yelled, attempting to hit me when I was pulled back. Logan held her back in a horrified gasp.

"Calm down," Aiden whispered in my ear.

"What is wrong with you two?" Logan demanded and from the other side came Mrs. Belinda.

"She tackled me!" Ashley lied and I try to break free of his hold, but he pulled me back with one hand around my waist.

"Enough! You two will head to detention." Mrs. Belinda ordered, and Ashley glared at me before walking away.

I felt Aiden let go of his arm around me and then he cupped my cheeks in worry. "You okay? What happened?"

"Nothing" I whispered, before walking away.