FOURTEEN

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V
I thought since Taehyung got hurt he shouldn't study for a few days, so I won't go to tutor him today. If you study in pain, you develop mental pain. I don't want that to happen to my baby. I-I- mean Taehyung! What the fuck is wrong with you! It's not like you guys are dating or something! Anyways, I'm gonna message him I'm not coming.

 I-I- mean Taehyung! What the fuck is wrong with you! It's not like you guys are dating or something! Anyways, I'm gonna message him I'm not coming

I guess I have to go now.

At Taehyung's house......
(After studying)
"Jenyoung, I'm taking you somewhere." Said Taehyung. "I'm not going anywhere!" Said Jenyoung laughing. "Why! Come on." Said Taehyung and picked up Jenyoung. "Put me down!" Shouted Jenyoung. "If you'll shout, I will not put you down." Said Taehyung. Jenyoung went quiet and Taehyung put her down.

Taehyung held Jenyoung's hand and took her to his car. Taehyung drove to Jenyoung to a beautiful garden far away from his house. "Taehyung, this place is beautiful." Said Jenyoung. "Not as beautiful as you." Said Taehyung and Jenyoung blushed.

They came out of the car.

Taehyung held Jenyoung's hand and pulled her very close to him. Taehyung took out a rose from his pocket, and bend down and said:

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Taehyung. Jenyoung just stared at Taehyung. And then said "Yes." Then Taehyung suddenly kissed Jenyoung. Taehyung said "I love you."
"I love you too." Said Jenyoung blushing.

Taehyung and Jenyoung went and sat on a bench and stared at the night sky. "The sky is beautiful." Said Jenyoung and then noticed Taehyung was staring at her. Jenyoung looked at Taehyung and asked "Where you looking at me the entire time?" "Yes, I was." Said Taehyung and giggled.

"Taehyung, I-" said Jenyoung and paused. "Yes baby?" Said Taehyung. "I wanna kiss you." Said Jenyoung. "Ah fuck, I was suppose to think of saying that in my head, not actually say it!" Thought Jenyoung.

"You wanna kiss me?" Asked Taehyung shocked. "No, it came out wro-" Said Jenyoung and got interrupted by Taehyung. "Do it." Said Taehyung. "What?" Said Jenyoung. "You said you wanna kiss me, so do it." Said Taehyung.

"Okay." Said Jenyoung and moved closer to Taehyung. Jenyoung slowly went towards to Taehyung's lips. Jenyoung slowly gave him a peck on his lips. Taehyung smiled and said "You said a kiss, not a peck." "What?" Said Jenyoung. "You gave me a peck, you didn't kiss me." Said Taehyung. "I-I- don't know, how to." Said Jenyoung shyly. "Let me teach you." Said Taehyung and smirked. And kissed Jenyoung passionately.

"Jenyoung, promise me you will never leave me alone." Said Taehyung. "I promise you." Said Jenyoung and hugged Taehyung. And started crying. "Oh, why are you crying?" Said Taehyung. "It's nothing." Said Jenyoung. "What is it?" Asked Taehyung.

"Promise, to not get mad at me?" Said Jenyoung. "I won't." Said Taehyung.

"That time, when I told you I like you, I didn't like you, I said that so you won't hurt yourself again." Said Jenyoung. Taehyung felt happy, sad and angry. He didn't know how to react. "So your saying, you don't like me?" Said Taehyung. "No! I'm not saying that, I didn't like you before, but I like you now." Said Jenyoung.

"You really do?" Asked Taehyung. "Yes, I do, that day in the hospital, when I stayed with you, I realised I actually like you." Said Jenyoung and smiled.

"You know what?" Said Taehyung. "What?" Said Jenyoung. "Your my first love, and the only girl I fell in love with, in my entire life." Said Taehyung. "What about you?" Said Taehyung.

"Oh, I had crushes growing up, but never dated anyone, Your the first person I'm dating. Said Jenyoung shyly. "And your my fir- first kiss." Said Jenyoung shyly scratching her head. "The same for me." Said Taehyung and smiled his big box smile.

Soon after staring at the stars, Jenyoung got sleepy so Taehyung decided to drop her home. Jenyoung fell asleep in the car. So Taehyung picked her up gently and took her to her room.......

Miso was in the room waiting for Jenyoung. "She fell asleep." Whispered Taehyung to Miso. Taehyung gently put her in the bed, and started to go away, when Jenyoung held his hand and said "Sleep with me." "I can't, your parents are here." Said Taehyung. "Okay." Said Jenyoung.

Taehyung softly kissed Jenyoung on the lips and whispered goodnight to her.

Taehyung came home and jumped on his bed, because he was tired of driving.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V
I'm gonna go crazy! Jenyoung is so cute, and I can't stay without her. I want to live with her. I want to sleep with her, kiss her all day long and I wanna be right by her side. I wanna give her a precious gift, that will show her my love for her. I LOVE HER TOO MUCH!!!

And that's how we became close to each other,
not just as friends, but as lovers.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry to update after ages, I was catching up on my shows. 😅😅
Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I published a new story go read it!

Love you guys, byeeee 💜💜💜