TWENTY EIGHT

ONE WEEK LATER...

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

So me, Jenyoung, Miso, Yoongi and Hoseok finished our project! Now we just have to submit and present it in class today. I'm so nervous, I hate presenting in class.

Before our turn came for presenting...

"Babe, I'm so nervous."

"Don't be TaeTae." "You'll do great!"

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"I'm excited!" Hoseok said.

"I'm not, Hoseok." Miso said.

"Hey guys chill out." "It's fine." "We have each other, we will do great!" Hoseok said.

"Yeah Hoseok is right."

"Yeah we will." Yoongi said.

Then we heard our teacher go...

"Next up in Hoseok, Jenyoung, Miso, Yoongi and Taehyung."

Everyone in our class clapped and we went in front of the class.

We started presenting and our presentation honestly went pretty good. We sat back on our seats.

"Okay I will mark your score right now." "And announce the winner too." "The winner will get a food coupon." "And remember this is your final semester work."

We all patiently waited for Mr. Namjoon to make the score and announce the winner.

"Okay I have scored all the groups." "I'll first announce the group that is last, then second last and so on."

"Jackson's team is 5th place." "Bam Bam's teams is 4th place." "Momo's team is 3rd place." "Nayeon's team is 2nd place." "And...in first place is....Taehyung's team!"

What? Is this really happening? Did we come first!? Omg! Everyone cheered for us and clapped for us. We went in front of the class and Mr. Namjoon gave us 5 food coupons.

"Enjoy your food." He said.

"We will, Mr. Namjoon."

We danced, went and sat back on our seats.

After class...

"I told you we'd win!" Jenyoung said.

"One two three!" "Teamwork!" We all shouted.

We were so happy that we decided to go and use our coupons and have lots of food today.

AFTER UNIVERSITY...

We went to all the restaurants we got a coupon off. And we ate so much!

"Omg I think my stomach will explode." I said and laughed.

"Yeah I think mine will too." Jenyoung said.

Then we decided to go to my apartment...

We went and sat in my room. We listened to songs and talked to each other for so much time. It was a lot of fun.

We all were sad that our university had ended. Tomorrow, we would have to get our certificate of our degree. And then we will be free!

We all friends watched a movie and had a little emotional time remembering when we first started university. But we were happy to finally be done with it.

JENYOUNG'S P.O.V

I had so much with Hoseok, Yoongi and Miso. We all were thinking how we will meet each other after university. We all decided to go on double dates. But a yoongi doesn't have a partner...but he'll get one I'm sure.

After Hoseok, Miso and Yoongi left...

"Babe, what will we do now?" Taehyung asked and back hugged me.

"I don't know...get a job or something." "We have to pay for our apartment."

"Yeah your right." "Let's find jobs!"

"Okay babe." I said and kissed his lips.

I hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I wanna hug you forever."

"Me too."

He made me sit down on the bed and kissed me passionately. I lied down on the bed, and he put my hands up on the bed. And held them. I hardly kissed, sucked and bit on his neck.

"Ahh...daddy." "Don't stop."

"I won't...babygirl."

Soon I felt him unbutton my shirt. He threw my shirt on the floor. I took his shirt off too and put my hand on his abs. And I licked his abs.

"Ahh...babygirl."

"Daddy."

We kissed more and more. Moving all over the bed.

I almost fell asleep while kissing him. Taehyung took out his shirt from his closet and made me wear it. His shirt came till my knees. He made me lie down properly. He put the blanket on top of me.

"Taehyung...where are you going?" I said sleepily.

"Nowhere, I'm just getting my shirt."

"Don't wear a shirt and come here."

Taehyung came and lied down next to me.

"Babe, I'm shirtless." He said.

"I know, I want it that way." I said.

"Okay baby..."

He hugged me and I put my head on his chest. I hugged him and pecked his chest. He tapped on my back and I slept.

          "It really felt too great sleeping on his embrace..."