Touya?

Todoroki POV

I woke up and felt arms around my waist. I looked at the small figure next to me and I smiledd at him. I stood up and grabed my uniform and get dressed in the bathroom. I walked out and see Midoriya sitting up on my bed, obviously tired. I smiled at him and walked over to him.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Ok, how about you?" He said, tiredly

"Pretty good." I responded

"I'm gonna get dressed in my room, wait for me?" He asks

"Of course."

-

Midoriya and I walked to class together, talking about movies, tv shows, and other things we both like.

Somehow the Bee movie came up in conversation

"N-No Berry wasn't supposed to talk to humans but he did anyway, s-so he's a d-damn traitor!" Midoriya told me as we walked in the school.

"Yeah but it was true love!" I defended Berry

"T-THAT GIRL WAS I-IN LOVE W-WITH A BEE. A L-LITERAL BEE! SHE WAS I-I- INSANE" Midoriya laughed.

"I- ok true." I said

"I kn-know it is, I s-said it." He smiles at me. I laughed softly and smiled back. We get to class and walk to our seats. Mr. Aisawa sleepily walks into the classroom, almost tripping on his own foot.

I blocked out the entire lesson, all I could focus on was Midoriya. He was so beautiful, all I could think about was kissing him.

"Got it ,Todoroki?" Mr. Aizawa said, getting my attention. I didn't know what was happening but I nodded anyway.

"Good, now, Kirishima, you'll be with Bakugou. Kaminari, Sero. Tsu, Uraraka." And he went on assigning groups. I looked over towards Midoriya who was smiling to himself

"Alright, go get in your gym clothes and wait out in field." Mr. Aizawa instructed, walking out of the class room.

We walked out after him and I ran to catch up with Midoriya

"What's happening?" I asked

"W-while you were zoned out, M-Mr. Aizawa was talking about training, and he decided to put us in groups of 2." He said

"Who am I with?" I ask

"Me, silly." Midoriya responded with a smile.

I smile at him and continue walking with him.

We all went to our respective locker rooms and changed from our school uniforms to our gym clothes. I walked out of the locker room after Midoriya, and Bakugo and he were were already in an argument. I decided against eavesdropping, even though I really wanted to.

"Hey Todoroki! Can I ask you something?" Kirishima ran up to me

"You just did" I said, looking at him