Chapter 1

************

I rested my head on my hand.

I had fallen asleep. We arrived to a HUGE mansion. I sit up straght. I was in shock. A person...a rich person...wanted to be my mother? I could see a older girl in bright (barbie) pink sweats and a crop sweatshirt. I see a much taller girl attached to her side like a little 8 year old at a zoo around tigers. She was wearing a blue flower dress with pink pumps.

"oh no. A prissy one." i hear my driver say to me. I give a fake laugh and turn back to them. Staring out the window.

" you'll like them hannah." he says waving as i gather my things.

Its kind of stupid of me to go somewhere. I mean im 16 years old. In 3 years i will move out and be a adult. "If she lets you excape" a little voice in my head says. Im Always scared when i meet a family. I feel like i should of just stayed with my own. I give a grin to them. The other tall girl was texting on her phone.

" Hello! Im christal. But you can call me momma." says the older women named christal. Is give her anoughter smile. I didnt know what else to do.

Christal elbowed her daughter. She gives a lound and anoyed "OW!" then a long sigh.
"hi. My name is emily. And- OMG JAY HI!" her phone interuped her. I just smile. She turns around and walks to the door.

" hello. Im boris.the butler." a tall man in a suit says opening the giant white door. Angles were singing when he opened the door. Really. Christal threw her arms in the air.

"Welcome To Our Home .....Anna!"

" um..hannah ma'am." i say in a almost wisper.

"oh, Hannah. And i like that. Ma'am.hmmm keep calling me that. Follow." she leads me up the beutiful white spiral staircase. Into a red and white room with a giant bed. It had a almlst see through cloth flowing up top of it. " this is your room across the hall is a bathroom." i nodd. I think i can deal with this.