Chapter 5

Rose got up.

"ok, were gonna get going. "

I looked confused at them.

" y. Your leaving? " i ask

"ok, jay you know the drill, and hannah and emily you can make your selves comfy. " she motions her hand to her husband, to get there *her* bags and make a move on. I sat deeper in the couch, so i would have sunken. I just wish i could have packed.

After they waved and gave hugs they left. His mother's eyes were full of tears. She seemed overly emotional. Oh well. There car swerved around the big pool up front.

"how longg are we staying here? And where? " i ask annoyed everyone.

Jay stands up in his eyes lock on mine. He gives a smirk.

" ill show you. " emily follows him up the spiral staircase. She gives me a afenced facial expression. I roll my eyes and follow them. I might be younger than them, but i really disliked sharing a room. With any other human. He leads me into a big room with a blue ceiling and white walls. The floor was dark wood. "i thought you would like this room. " he says leaning up against the wall. Emily fake coughs. Clearly waiting for her room to in his. He smiles at her. He flashes his white teeth. She smiles back.

" whata bout my room? " she asks.

"oh. Folow me babe. " he leads her into a all white room. She looked a little bit disappointed. Her room was on the third level, mine was on the second. Jays was on the first. "we need our stuff. " emily says. He laughs. "ok lets go. " i grab my leather jacket i came in with. I sit in the back of his black Mercedes. Him and emily sit up front. She sings every song. I mumble the words. We arrived. I jump out. I take little steps up the spiral staircase. I grab all my shirts, shorts, and Jean's. I grab my Totro footie pj i bought a couple weeks ago. I grab my work hat aswell. I stuff them inside of my suitcase. By the time i was done Emily was still in her room.

"how long are we staying? "

"as long as you want. My mom and step dad are gone for 4 months." were they on a trip? Apparently . After we get situated, at his house. We all went out to eat. We went to a place called "Green Olive. " it wasn't fancy. thank god! I have already addressed that i dont like fancy places. And dont exsept that i will ware a dress. Thats a one time thing. He seemed fine with it though. Green Olive was good. They sold spaghetti and meatballs. We had apple juice to drink. Or atleast me and jay did. Emily had sparking water. Gross. Anyways we got back to his mansion stuffed. I take off my converse and get that dress i arrived in. I stuck on my totro footie pjs. I lay on the couch and watch "Law and Order " emily walks down the stairs Waring a silk slip. Jay was wondering in the kitchen looking for some popcorn. He found some and popped it. He sat beside me. Popcorn shoved in his mouth. I look at him, i crack up. His cheeks were like chipmunks. Emily groans. She doesn't like the shows i like. She stomps up the stairs. And yells " IM GOING TO BED! " i shrug. Oh well more popcorn for us! I began to like jay. He was a cool dude. But i didnt like him like, that. I liked him like a freind or best friend maybe. We joked a bit more. We put on "Nemo" i fell asleep.