Chapter 2

I got all my stuff inside of the closet. It was around 7:20.
Knock knock

" come in! "

In walks boris.

"hi boris.!" i say.

"hello hannah.  Oh!  Dinner is ready. "

"what are we havin?"

" oh,  lasagna.  Also are you allergic to anything? "

"im  allergic to soy milk, and white chocolate. " i respond with a smile.

He returns the smile. After he leaves and shuts the door, i jump on the bed.  "Memory foam mattress! " i whisper to myself.

I look at my empty navy blue bag i came here with. A peice of paper was hanging out in the front pocket. I look confused at it.

"I'll look at it after dinner. " i tell myself craving some lasagna.

I grip the railing. Walking down the stairs.  I see boris still in a black tuxedo severing everyone lasagna. Christal threw her arms around.

"Hello honey! " she says a ginormous grin on her tan face.

I give her a weak smile.

"hi. "

"uh. " says emily still into her phone.

"hhhm... Do you like lasagna? " Christal says patting a seat.  Encouraging me to sit there.  I take a seat by a open window,  next to Cristal.

"LETS EAT! " says boris.

I dig in.  I havent had a good meal in days.

After finishing our meals emily asked if she could go to her boyfriends. Christal said i should go with her. She was fine with it but she had a territorial facial expression.  I just told her i was really tired, and sent myself to my room. My eyes fascinated to the bright yellow peice of paper. I carefully get up and grab it. I read it aloud.

Dear Hannah,......

(next chapter! )