Chapter 3

Dear Hannah,
You are only four years old today. 10-22-1998.
I really love you. I wish i didn't have to give you up. But you know me and your father are in a difficult time.
But i love you.
Hannah Lisa Marie.
Lovey,
Momma.

***************

Tears fill up my glassy eyes. I sniff my nose.

"Hannah!!!!!! " yells  emily.

I swipe at my running nose.

"Come in!" i yell my throat wanting to sweal up.

Emily walks in. She was wearing a blue Skirt and a wavy tank top.

"Mother wants me to ask you if you wanted to come with me to my boyfriends?"

"Ummm... Sure... I guess. " i reply wanting some actual Freinds this time.

"uh,  ok. " she rolls her eyes.

I get up.

"are you going to get dressed? " she asks. I motion my hands up and down showing her i was ready.

"oh,no,no... Your lucky you came to house that some girl, knows fashion. " she leads me onto her room.  It was pink .Everything  Pink!  She opens her walkin closet. I see all bright colors of the rainbow.  She runs her hands through all the clothes in the front.  She hands me a red sweater and a black skirt.  I shake my head no.  She hands me a off white dress with a smile.  The smile made me feel sad, so i nod my head yes. 

"can i pick my shoes?" i ask. Puppy lips.

" i guess.  Unless you want high heels!! "

"nah.  ill pick. " i say  slowly walking to my room. I pick up my black converse.  I get a brown leather jacket.  I twist in front of the mirror.  Im not usually a dressy person.  I let my hair down.  Brown. I put on my fake lashes. And a cat eye eyeliner. Time to go.

Emily taps on my door.  I grab my iPhone. The only thing my grampa gave me that i didnt put on his grave.  I had a cat case.  I run out the door.  Emily was im a short pink dress, and pink studded pumps. she raises an eyebrow at me. She was on the drivers side of her barbie pink convertible.  i get in.

"lets go! " she says excited.

I give a fake laugh.

Time to go.........

(Chapter 4 !!)