Chapter 4

Lets go.....

We arrived to a huge mansion. A big pool in the front. A little woman and man were out on the deck. We stop. Emily walks out , her arms wide open. "Must be his mother and father. " i thought walking behind her. The man and woman were having tea. The woman ran up and gave emily a hug. I was fairly close to her.

"who is this emily? " said the lady.

" oh, rose, this is my new sister! She was an orphan. " she whispered the last part. The lady, rose, opened her arms for a hug. She wraps them around me. Tightly. After she lets go, i take a beep breathe. She leads us (with her husband William ) she shows around her Beautiful house. She showed us the living room, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, upstairs, 3 spair rooms. It took about 3 hours. The only room we didnt go to, was jays. I found out that, jay was 17. Same age as emily. They have been dating for a little over a month.I guess they met at a party. I know this because rose, William, and emily were talking all about the 'precious ' jay. I began to feel hated near him. He sounds like a bit of a douche. As they were talking i look to my right. I see a door open.

Oh, well here comes douche ba-

My thoughts were interupded by a boy wallking in. I already knew that it was jay. He turns to emily and gives her a light peck at the check. His mother gave an 'awe'. He sat next to emily. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"hi?" he said softly.

"OH! Heh, babe, mmh. This is hannah. My new sister. Remember? "

"oooh. Hi, im-"

" jay. Im hannah. "

He looked confused at me. He gave a fake laugh.

We chat on a little bit more.