Lost and Found pt.2

'Why that would be me Milady.' A voice from behind Tanya says. She spins around to see a boy with half blond hair, like Tonys, and half black hair, like Harry. He was like a mix of the two opposites.
'And I take it that you are the beautiful new Tanya Loki?' Mark makes a bow.
'New yes.... Beautiful....not so sure about that.' Tanya states. Behind her and Mark, Harry and Tony's eyes are glowing with excitement.
'Ok. What's with you two now?' Mark asks, noticing their expressions.
'Nothing.' The two exclaim together, still smiling.
'If it's what I think it is don't think I wont hesitate to tell her.' Mark warns.
'No of course not Mark!' The two seem like twins.
'um, did I miss something?' Tanya asks, confused.
'Nope. They do this a lot so I know what they're thinking.' Mark explains.
'Right.' Tanya says looking down. Neither Harry nor Tony changes his expression.
'We should head to class now guys. You gonna come now or later Tanya?' Mark asks.
'I'll come now.' Tanya answers.
'Cool.' Tony says and the four begin to walk. As they continue to walk, Tanya trips over a box.
'Oh, what's this? It looks like a game.' Tanya questions as she looks down at the thing she tripped on.
'Oh, don't worry about that. It's just the lost and found box. Come on.' Tony says. Tanya nods.
'Alright.'  She says and follows the boys.

Later that day, Tanya's at home looking at the game she'd found earlier.
'The Midnight Game.' Is the title of the game. Just underneath it reads,
'Do Not Play Under Any Circumstances.' She looks at it weirdly.
'What....?' she questions, and goes to read further.
'Tanya come here!' her mother suddenly yells. Reluctantly she leaves the game and goes to see what her mother wants.

A/N
So so sorry about how short this. It's like.... 12 in the morning, and I just wanna write something short. Cya in the next chapter. By the way, my other story, the new breed of Nephilim, has been paused.
-Wuv Chu-
-Hex