Part 2 Christmas Eve

NSFW warning
Also this ain't my fantasy but the sex scene just felt right and I figured others might like it???

Josh changed into a pair of jeans and a loose long sleeved black shirt with Japanese writing on the front and X's on the sleeves. Those loose shirts that were a favorite of his had done a decent job of hiding his weight gain up until now.

We walked downstairs and went out to the parking lot in flustered silence, that was, until I saw Josh's car.

"You've got a Mustang?!"

"Yeah! You like it?"

"Like it? It's gorgeous! Mustang's are my mom's favorite car, she's obsessed. It's in my blood!" I laughed.

When it was unlocked, I got in the passenger seat and Josh slid in behind the wheel. I watched his hands at the wheel and the gear stick while he backed out and maneuvered the car through the large parking lot. I glanced down at his foot on the pedals, he wore black tennis shoes with white stripes on the sides.

Then my gaze really started to wonder, up his legs, across his lap-

I looked at his crotch for a split second then quickly averted my gaze, but it rested stubbornly on his pudgy belly. It's gotta be really soft now with all that extra fat...if I could just reach over and-

"So, uh, where are we goin'?"

I quickly looked up and realized we had reached the end of the driveway. "Left, to that big expensive mall just off Exit 23."

I gazed out my window for the rest of the trip to avoid staring at him again.

-

At the mall, we parked and walked into the clothing store where I had bought the original suit. I plopped down on a plush red couch and sat back to watch as a tailor took Josh's measurements while he stood on a platform in front of several tall mirrors.

The tailor was a nice woman, not too much older than ourselves, who had her long dark hair up in a long ponytail.

"Thirty-eight inches," She announced after measuring his waist.

"No wonder that first suit was too tight! It was made for a man with a thirty-four inch waist." I playfully glared at Josh, who blushed.

The tailor found the right sized suit in the exact same style, one who's buttons stayed firmly in place. Only the sleeves needed some adjustment...go figure.

"He's not holding in his gut this time, is he?"

"No, I swear!" Josh laughed.

"You can change and I'll ring it up for you!" The tailor smiled.

"Thanks! First, though, I gotta..." Josh looked over at me. "Hey, Norah?"

"Yes?"

Josh stepped off the platform and walked up to me in that sexy suit. He must have put on some cologne before we left because damn did he smell nice.

"Do you wanna go to the Christmas party thing with me tomorrow?"

I gasped inwardly. What do I say? No? Yes?...Hell yes?" But what came out was:

"I don't have anything to wear!"

The tailor looked at me and smiled. "I think I might have something for you!"

She brought out a mini dress with a sloping O neckline and half-sleeves. It had a ribbon midsection reminiscent of fancy shoe laces. It was solid black to the waist, where it turned into an asymmetrical skirt with a red tartan plaid pattern. It wasn't super fancy, which meant it was perfect for me.