3. I meet my twin.

As the realization of me being a witch sweeped over me, I smiled at the white-bearded man, Dumbledore. He smiled back.

'I assume you believe me?' He asks, still smiling.

'Yes.' I replied, my voice barely more than a whisper.

'So do you agree to go to Hogwarts?'

Filled with excitement, I shout this time. 'Yes. Yes of course.' Of course I wanted to go to Hogwarts. It was my world, my parents'( James too as he considered me his daughter ) world. My brother was part of this world and so was I. I belonged to the wizarding world as much as I belonged to this crazy greek world.

'Great. Now that's one less half-blood for me to worry about.' Said someone. I almost jumped but handled myself when I realized that it was Mr D who had spoken. I totally forgot that he was there. He had been silent throughout the entire conversation.

I rolled my eyes mentally at him. 'That's a great form of encouragement, sir. Thank you.' I said sarcastically and nodded.

Sarcasm in front of a god isn't such a good idea. For a moment, I thought that he was going to blast me. But then, he nodded back, a twitch forming on his lips. I guess he really was happy to have one less demigod in the camp.

Chiron cleared his throat. We all looked at him. 'If that's all, Samantha, go get ready.'

'For what?' I ask, puzzled.

Dumbledore answered. 'You are going to meet your brother and get your things.'

What? Did I hear him right? I was going to meet my brother? My expression must have revealed my thoughts. Because Dumbledore said, 'Yes, you are going to meet your brother. Now go and get ready.'

I nodded and walked out of the room. Grover was standing outside. He started, 'Samantha, what was.....' But I cut in. 'Later. Come on.' I grabbed his hand and sprinted towards the Poseidon cabin, dragging Grover along with me.

The whole time I was thinking. I was a witch. I had a family, a real human family. Something that I always wanted. Percy had his mom and Annabeth had her dad. But I had no one until now. My parents sacrificed their lives for me. Now I had a brother. A real twin brother. A brother with whom I shared my mother's womb. When I first came to camp, I thought that I couldn't be happier. I was so wrong. That was nothing conpared to the happiness I was feeling now.

I skidded to a stop in front of my cabin door. 'Wait here.' I told Grover and quietly opened the door. I got into my cabin and closed the door behind me.

As quickly and quietly as I could I took off my nightdress and pjs and wore an orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, a brown leather jacket and my old blue jeans. Then I slipped my boots on and took my hairclip which wad also my sword, Reaper. And then I went to my brother's bed and kissed his forehead. He looked so peaceful. I sighed and got out of the cabin quietly.

Chiron and Dumbledore was waiting outside my cabin with Grover. 'Ok. Let's go.' I said with much enthusiasm. 'How ate going to get to....' I paused realizing that I didn't know where we were going.

'Diagon Alley. It's in London. We are going to apparate.' Dumbledote answered.

'Ok.' I said, whatever 'apparate' meant.

'As there is magical boundaries around here, we will have to apparate outside the camp.' Dumbledore said calmly. 'Follow me, Samantha.' And he started walking towards the boundaries.

I looked at Chiron. He nodded. I nodded back.

'Chiron, Grover, don't tell Percy or Annabeth. I want to surprise them.' I told them.

Chiron nodded again and Grover said, 'Yes, Your Highness.' I rolled my eyes at him and sprinted after Dumbledore.

We walked silently for sometine. I started feeling uncomfortable. So I started a conversation.

'So where is this Hogwarts, Dumbledore?'

'First, as I am the headmaster of Hogwarts, you will call me Professor or sir. And second, Hogwarts is in Great Britain.'

Feeling slightly ashamed, I said, 'Sorry, sir.'

'That's quite alright.'

'So my parents were Brits?'

'Yes'

'Then how did I end up in an American orphanage?'

'I do not know. Ah, we're here.'

I looked around and realized that we were outside the camp boundaries. 'Now if you will hold my hand, tightly.' He said, holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he turned on the spot.

I felt like someone was stretching me like a rubber and squeezimg into tubes. The sensation was really unpleasant. And then, we, meaning I and Dumbledore,  were standing on a busy and crowded street in, I assumed, London.

'So that was apparating.' I said turning to Dumbledore.

'Apparition is the correct term, I believe.' He said

'Ooh...kay. So where is this Diagon Alley?'

'You see that pub?' He said pointing at a pub. 'That's Leaky Cauldron, a pub for wizards and witches. A man named Hagrid is waiting in there for you with your brother Harry. He's giant like.So you will notice him. He will take you to Diagon Alley along with your brother.'

'My brother's in there?'

'Yes.'

'Aren't you coming?'

No. I have business elsewhere.'

And with that he apparated. I looked around nervously and walked imto the pub. I looked for a giant in there. And then I saw them.

There infront of the bar was a bearded giant. And there beside him trying to avoid the crowd, was a boy with emarald green eyes and messy jet black hair like mine.

Harry Potter, my twin brother.

        --------------------------------------------

A/N: YES!!! My third chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. I am going to change some things of the books. I don't know what yet. But it will change. Ok. Read and comment. Thank you.