01

Orlando,Florida- 6:32pm
Jasiah Chantel Johnson _________________________

Orlando,Florida- 6:32pmJasiah Chantel Johnson   _________________________

I was currently in school and getting suspended. Literally because someone made me drop my lunch. I deadass be hungry so you stupid if you think you gonna mess with my food ole girl.

The principal was telling me and crackhead the policy we need to follow but I just wanted to get out and get high.

The principal says to me, "excuse me miss do you not care about this?" They stay tryna say stuff to scare me but deep down I don't gaf.

"dO yOu nOT cARe- man get the fuck out my face just give me my suspension letters."

I heard him mumble, "oh shit" and I just silently laughed.

As I'm walking out I'm thinking about how I'm going to deal with my mom because she's going to be on my shit. What she need to be on is trying to get off that damn crack.

I walk in the car ignoring the death glare my mom is giving me and say hey to my little twin sisters in the back. "Jasiah Chantel look at me right now"

I looked at her and just blinked because I'll be damned if this lady hit me. People gonna be recording outside the car screaming "worldstar" fuck.

"You need to stop this act Jasiah it's going to have you end up being a stripper or being on crack you choose."

"You would know." I mumbled. I got bored so I was scrolling through Instagram when I decided to post a picture I took before school.

 I got bored so I was scrolling through Instagram when I decided to post a picture I took before school

Liked by treystoleyohoe and 6,893 others.
Jasiah_ last bunday 🥰. About to make myself a wig tonight. Dm for appointments.. this month is booked but next month has a few spots open 🖤.

Treystoleyohoe baldie face ass 😆
Jasiah_ @Treystoleyohoe wait till I beat yo ass and pull out yo hair you wanna be snake🐍 .

Mia.xo look at my sissy 😍

Kyla_._ omg is that Jasiah ? 😍😍

I soon got bored of Instagram and just got off my phone. When I looked up we were driving down my block.

When we pulled up my mom said, "pack your shit and leave Jasiah. I'm done playing these games with you. You wanna get suspended every other week? Cool just don't do it under my roof."

I looked at this lady in disbelief. Me? Being kicked out? All this lady does is crack and she wonders why I'm never home and being suspended she never showed me love and how a mother is suppose to be. But shit fuck it my dad the leader of a mafia. And their the top of the world gang he can get someone's head blown off in a snap of the fingers.

But sadly he left out of me and my mother's life when I was eleven years old because my mom got pregnant with my younger sister Mia by someone else. Where only six months apart. But from there she started getting pregnant by all different types of people. I now have six siblings and she's not in a relationship with one of her baby daddies trifling.

After my dad left her she tried getting love by all different types of men and it resulted in a new baby each time. But the last man she was with had her get on crack and she's been addicted ever since..

______________________________

"The only people mad at you for speaking the truth are those people who are living a lie.. keep speaking the truth"

   Hey readers! 🥰🥰🥰 how do you guys like the book so far ?
Do you like Jasiah ?
How do you feel about Jasiah's mom kicking her out? 🤔

Stay tuned for next chapter! 💋