03

Orlando,Florida-3:47pm
Jasiah Chantel Johnson
______________________________

Orlando,Florida-3:47pmJasiah Chantel Johnson______________________________

I was getting ready for my sister, Mia dad's birthday party. I didn't feel like going but her dad treated me like I was his own and made me feel that love from a father.

"Jasiah hurry up before we late. I still gotta pick up dads cake."

"Ok lil bitty." I then grabbed my phone, charger, and purse. Took a quick picture and left out with Mia.
When we was in the car I hooked my phone up to the aux and began to play, "Imperfect Flower."

I went on Instagram and decided to post my picture I took.

Liked by kaylee

Liked by kaylee.k and 9,673 others.
Jasiah_ just queenin👑.
Comments disabled.

I ain't want to wear this outfit because I thought it was a bit too much showing but Mia basically forced me and said it was going to be cute niggas their. I still ain't put it on though because who I got to show out for? But she said a guy named Jayceon was going to be their and as soon as I heard that I put it on. He's well known and literally famous for his rapping.

We walked in and we immediately walked to the backyard since it was a huge cookout.

It seemed like all eyes were on us but in reality it was just two..

Orlando,Florida-4:33pm
Jayceon Allis Harvey
____________________________

    Orlando,Florida-4:33pm Jayceon Allis Harvey____________________________

    "Yo who that shorty over their?" Clarence nudged me.

"Nigga how the hell am I suppose to know. She must be related to Mia since they favor each other. But she bad asf though."

"Nah I seen her face first she mine tf." He then ran up too Mia trying to get information on the girl I'm assuming. I'll let him have his fun now but watch how I'll pull her in the end.

______________________________

"Don't forget your human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you're headed."

     Hey readers!🥰🥰🥰
      I know this is a short chapter but I'll make it up next chapter which is surely going to be interesting! 😆

How do you feel about Jayceon ?
Do you think Clarence has a chance ?
Or does chance has a " chance"  ?

Stay tuned for next chapter!💋