05

Orlando,Florida- 12:23pm
Jasiah Chantel Johnson
—————————————————-

"And your done." I smiled taking a video of my clients hair to promote myself. After I let her out after I received my money.

I then went on Instagram to post the video.

Viewed 20,563 times.
Jasiah_ I have two more spots open next month. Whoever is the first two that dm's me gets the spot 🤷🏽‍♀️💓.
Comments disabled.

As soon as I posted that I checked my dm's and so many people were texting me. I responded to the first two as I said I was going too and posted on my story so the rest could know what's going on.

Jasiah_

____________________________

A year later.

"Girl your store is boujee as hell. Can I get a discount or something up I'm here?" My friend kaylee asked.

I laughed and said, "of course."

Everything was going good in my life. My mother apologized too me so we have a good relationship now better than ever. After I got suspended from school I decided to take things serious and that resulted in me graduating early and following my dreams of opening a business.

This store I only sell designer clothes for woman and men. The price was high as hell in here but a lot of people shopped here. It took a lot of work managing this and getting it to the way I like it but it's good now.

I was still doing hair on the side on the days I didn't feel like coming to my shop. I felt it was always extra cash I can get when I want too.

"Excuse me are you the owner? I'm having trouble with one of your workers." I turnt around immediately already knowing it was Jayceon.

Jayceon and I was close. On the down low we were talking but nothing really serious. Nothing sexual was going on unless him giving me head a couple times.

I smiled at him and said, "what do you want?" He looked me up and down and smirked.

"You look good." He smiled giving me a hug.

"Thankyou, you look Ight." I then started laughing.

"I came by too see if you wanted to come and get lunch with me

"I came by too see if you wanted to come and get lunch with me." I just stared at him. I don't know why but he is so fine too me.

"Nigga why is you staring at me like this creep. Now hurry and get your shit because I know your fat ass wouldn't miss out on a free meal." I just stood there shocked because never did he just come at me like this.

But guess what my ass did? Went and got my stuff. It ain't no way I'm about to pass on a free meal.

"Hey friend, you know I'm still here right?" Kaylee asked laughing.

"Oh shit my bad I forgot you was." I laughed. "Well Jayceon this is my closest friend Kaylee. Kaylee this is Jayceon." I then winked at her so she knew something was going on between us two.

"Oh well hey Kaylee ima borrow your friend for like three hours Ight?" She then squinted her eyes at him looking him over.

"Yeah whatever, Siah I'll be at your place later. Have fun!" She said leaving out of the shop.

I walked to Jayceon's car waiting for him to unlock the doors. He then came over to my side and opened the door for me. "Awe look at you being such a gentleman." I smiled, he just shook his head laughing while closing my door.

"You look real good in my car. The sun hitting you just right. Your beautiful." He smirked.

"Thankyou Jay. That means a lot."

I'd look even better riding that pretty face of yours.
I thought to myself and laughed.

"Oh you bold bold huh?" Looking shocked but had lust filled in his eyes now.

I just stared at him look shocked that my dumb ass just said that.

"My bad" I just laughed it off.

"Nah you good ma." We soon pulled up too this fancy ass restaurant.

"Why are we here? This place is expensive and some people has to call like two months before to get in here."

"I have connections." He said before walking around to open my door.

When we walked in he said, "reservations for Jayceon." I then looked at him because his ass had this all planned out.

____________________________

"Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out."

Hi readers! ❤️
How do you guys like Jayceon and Jasiah?
How do you think this dinner is going to go?
I'm sensing drama 😗🤷🏽‍♀️