06

Orlando,Florida-6:23pm
Kiah Kush Claime
___________________________

"Oouuu bitch period!" I then stuck out my tounge while I was on FaceTime with Jasiah

She was telling me about how Jayceon gave her head and how she loved him. It's crazy because she would always talk about how it would be hard for her to find 'the one' now look. I'm so happy for her.

Must be nice.

"Hold on lemme call you back Ima make a group chat. Kaylee and Jaelynn trying to FaceTime."

"Ight." I then hung up pressing accept from Jaelynn.

"I'm finna make a group chat with you, Jasiah, Kaylee and I. We can FaceTime on there." I didn't even let her respond back I just hung up.

Jaelynn cool and all but she be tryna talk about Jasiah when she not around and I don't do that fake shit at all. She up here doing your nappy ass head and you got the nerve to talk about her.

When I made the group chat I went to FaceTime them.

They all joined and not one of us said a damn thing. Jasiah caught Jaelynn talking about her from time to time and each time she whooped her ass. Then they would eventually come back friends after a couple months.

"What's the move?" Kaylee asked. I shrugged my shoulders feeling myself get a headache.

"I don't know y'all wanna go to the mall tomorrow? I would say today but I got a date with Jay." Siah asked.

In the camera I seen Jaelynn scrunch up her face. "Man y'all still together? I'm shocked."

"What you mean by shocked. Just because you can't keep your legs closed and can't keep a man doesn't mean Siah would do that ghetto shit."

"I'm in the ghettoooo." Kaylee said laughing. Siah and I laughed too holding up the gun saying "ratatata."

I guess Jaelynn was mad so she hung up. Care, maybe you should stop thinking you run shit.

"But anyways yea the mall the move tomorrow. I'll pick y'all up at 5 something be ready hoes." I then hung up about to take a shower and get ready to lay down and watch "you" on Netflix. Can I get a Joe? ☹️

Orlando,Florida-7:56pm
Jasiah Chantel Johnson
_____________________________

"I'm sorry ma I didn't know this was gonna happen." Jay explained too me over the phone. We had a date but it obviously got canceled since it was raining outside and our whole plans were to eat outside.

"It's fine, you didn't know it was gonna rain." I said as the rain poured harder on my window while I laid down on my couch.