はち: 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

time was not on anyone's side

time was not on anyone's side. Dai's time was going down the quicker the second. Mingi is trying to get her out for his life's sake even if he had to die with her. at this moment Dai gave up. she closed her eyes letting the tears fall from her face.

"Swa, let her go. you wanted this war between me. don't harm the girl," Hongjoong said holding on to the pistol in his back pocket.

"you see the point is that i can't let you go that easily. plus she's my dear niece she will cost me a great fortune after what happened to my father and twin brother," Swa said with a grumbling smile creeping upon his face.

Joong took out his gun and pointed at Swa, so did Seonghwa with his gun towards the target.

"ah-ah, i wouldn't do that if i were you. both of you were there when my father killed her family and himself. you hid the truth because you knew what danger she would cost you when Mingi first brought her to you,"

"h-how did you know that," at this point, Seonghwa was shaking. only Joong and he knew that he saw Dai's family get killed.

that's why Joong started the Stay Mafia in the first place he was watching over her throughout the years she moved to Korea. Seonghwa was uncovered when Mingi first saved her from the thugs trying to steal her mother's ring.

"gotcha." Swa blew up the building and shot a poison dart on Seonghwa's arm right before pressing the button. Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa and ducked for cover. letting black smoke cover them.

Yeosang was scanning his eyes left to right, right to left. trying so fast to deactivate the code to the wall. while also looking at the security cameras, he saw that the building that Hongjoong and Seonghwa were in had blown up.

"Jongho, pull back and go get the hyungs they been bombed," he said in the ear control making the 4 boys hear.

San was behind Yeosang through it all and depart to seek medical attention. after hearing that, it made Mingi work fastly not knowing what happened to Joong and Seonghwa.

"Yeosang, please do something we have to get her out of there," he said grabbing anything to destroy the lock on the wall. the wall was the only thing blocking him from seeing and touching Dai. he just had confessed his love for her and the last thing he wants is for anything to happen to her.

"you act like getting in a wall is easy to get through. i am trying my best," Yeosang typing so fast that the naked eye can barely see. sweat slowly falling from his forehead gleaming the birthmark on his face.

"just hurry the fuck up," Mingi said pulling on the lock with his non-bloody hand that was used to punch down the wall. tears streaming down his face.

"i'm in!" as the wall beeped letting Mingi know that it unlocked.

Mingi rushed through the wall and started to untie Dai from the bomb. with a minute left to spare. Dai was able to be free and she took the bomb, dropped it down the building, and she and Mingi took cover.