It is Not Surreal

(alarm clock ringing)

I woke up and took my bathrobe. Put on my slippers and walked straight to my washroom. "I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world~ Life in plastic... I don't know what to do, don't know what to do without you tententen whoa ohhh~..." sequences of songs that you can here when I'm having a bath.

I know it is silly but who cares. I dried up my hair using a blower, and brushed it thoroughly. Cleaned my teeth and washed my face, "So it was just a dream... but it felt so real." I went out and walked towards my closet, I stopped choosing what to wear for today for I have heard an unfamiliar voice.

"You really do have a nice voice." I looked behind me and saw the man whom I saw last night. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I took something, I don't know what it is, and took it. "Who are you? Answer me, or I'll throw this to you."

"Hey calm down, don't you know me?" He said, well how would I know him? "Of course not. How would I know you?"

"So you can't really tell? I didn't know that you wouldn't recognize me when I'll be like you, a human." What is he saying? Isn't he a human? "Don't you really know me? Blue hair, shining eyes and stuff. Oh wait, maybe because my arms aren't blue?"

Blue hair? Shining eyes...blue arms? What is he saying the only thing that I know that has blue hair and stuff is...my stuffed toy, Kale, but that is impossible.

"Are you, Kale?" I hesitated asking that. I'm about to laugh at myself, "Oh My God, how could kale the stuffed toy be human? I must be crazy." I told myself, but not out loud.

"Bingo! I'm Kale, your loyal friend." He is Kale, but how?

"How is this possible? This can't be, where would you stay? How? Tell me!" I asked as I am holding his shoulders while shaking him.

"Before that, I think you should wear some clothes first. You know, you're still on your bath robe?" As he said that, I immediately turned red like a tomato and run towards the washroom with my clothes on my hands. I put on my dress, but I still didn't go out of here.

(Someone knocks on the door)

"Hey Arliqueia, aren't you going out? You're about to be late. I suggest that you should go out of there already." I closed my eyes and calmed myself once again. God, my cheeks are still red.

"There you are, I already fixed your bag. Now eat your breakfast, I think your mom had cooked you something to eat." I just followed him and ate my breakfast.

"There is the school bus already, should you really go? Can't you stay any longer? There is no one here whom I could talk to." He said with sad eyes. "I really need to go; you know? It is school and I don't want to be absent."

"Can't I go with you? Just like before?" He asked. "Do you still think you could still fit in my bag?" I asked him sarcastically. "Then bring a bigger bag to school. Is that a problem? Wait, I'll get the sack at the back yard."

He left me dumbfounded. What is he saying? Is he insane? "Hey, get back here! You won't go to school with me okay?" He suddenly stopped getting the sack and sat down like a child. "Why? I have money, I'll pay for the tuition fee and stuff. Just let me go with you, please?" Well it is actually okay but, "Where will you stay then?" I asked him. "Here, is there anywhere else I could go to?"

"Of course you can't stay here once you go to school. You would be seen by mom." I reasoned out. "Anyways, get back to the room and don't let anyone see you except for me. I'll get back as soon as our classes get over." But not as cheerful as I thought it would be.

I went straight to class as I stepped on the gates of our school. "So, I have to go to the audition for the singing contest later at lunch. Gym this afternoon, and to the gallery this morning."

I started going directly to the auditorium since that is where the event is being held. I started to talk about the painting that I made and after that I went straight to the music room.

"Hi ma'am, am I late for the audition?" I asked while panting since I ran as fast as I could. "No your just in time."

I sang for the audition and passed for the contest. After that, I went to the gym. And then again I passed and won the match this day as well. After going to school, went back to our house.