Chapter 1

Rosé pov

School is boring.I hate studying or even listen to what my teacher is talking about but I always get straight A for my exams..It is weird right ! I wonder what is my boyfriend doing now?? Yeah we are in a different class..30 more minutes till home sweet home time !! yahoo ! I can't wait to have some rest and meet my boyfriend.I am so obsessed with Park Jimin.

Jimin POV

Finally it is time to go home.I wait for my girlfriend at the front gate.When I saw her,I wave my hand and she came towards me.I put my hands around her shoulders and we walk towards my car.I sent her home.

Me : So,how was school babe ?

R : As usual boring.BTW babe,my teacher said that tomorrow will have a new transfer student.She said that her name is Seulgi.

When I heard Seulgi's name,I suddenly stop the car.

R : Babe,are you okay ?

Me : Yeah I am..Sorry..I was just tired.

She nodded her head..

10 minutes later...

I am finally back home.I wash up and lay on my bed and started thinking about Seulgi that Rosé said.

Me : Why is she back?It is gonna be hard for me.She broke up with me and now she came back.Urgh!!

I talk to myself.While I was thinking about my ex-girlfriend,my phone rang.It was an unknown number.I was curious so I pick it up.I heard a familiar voice..It was Kang Seulgi !!

S : Hey Jimin..I wonder if you still recognise my voice and remember who I am.

My turn slow turn into fist.

Me : What do you want Kang Seulgi ! If you want to talk about our past,I have no time to listen because it have been 2 years.