Chapter 17

Rosé POV

Jimin,even though you will ignore me just because of my friends,I will never ignore you.I took a bar of chocolate from my bag and went to Jimin.

Me : Hey Jimin,I have a bar of chocolate for you.

I put my hands out and give him the chocolate bar but he push it away that makes the chocolate bar drop down to the floor.

JM : Didn't I told you not to disturb me?Why are you so stubborn!

I flinch when when he raised his voice.Tears started forming in my eyes.I saw Jimin's face soften.

Me : J-jimin,I just want to give you the chocolate but why can't you accept it?Just because your friends to ignore me,must you do this to me?

S : Yes he should do that to you.Now I am gonna show you something really surprising.

She popped from nowhere.What kind of surprising does she want to show?
She suddenly walk towards the chocolate bar that have fallen out of my hands.She step on it a squash it.I was shock.I quickly went towards her and push her until she fell down.Someone suddenly push me away from Seulgi.

JM : WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Me : You asking me what is wrong with me?I am the one should be asking you what is wrong with you!

Jen : What's going on here?

Jisoo : Why are are you guys shouting?

Jin : Yah Jimin.What's wrong?

JM : Ask Rosé.She was the one who cause troubles.

Many people are surrounding us.

JM : I told you not be near me again!DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!

I didn't notice that my tears kept falling.

Me : Jimin,why must you listen to my friends?Why must you listen to them when they told you to ignore me?Must you really do that to me?Jennie,Jisoo and Lisa.Why must you tell Jimin to ignore me?What's wrong with Jimin?Just because he break up with me?Just because you thought it is his fault that I cutted myself?Is it because of that?!?