Chapter 9

Seulgi POV

As Jimin ask the question about who locked them up,I felt very scared.

JM : I am asking who freaking locked us up!

I just kept silent.

Jen : It was Seulgi.Your girlfriend.

I saw Jimin expression turn into shock.Same as me How dare her!

Me : Yah!I didn't locked them up on purpose!Rosé was the one that told me to lock you and her up so that she can win over your heart and you guys can be back together!

Jimin turn her head to Rosé.

R : I did not.I didn't even talk to you Seulgi.Please,stop saying something that I did not say Seulgi.You are saying that because you want everyone to hate on me especially Jimin.Am I that bad in your eyes Seulgi?Why can't you accept me as your friend?Why must I suffer since the past 3 years!You don't know what I have gone through.Not only you but all of you don't know what I have gone through!

I saw her tears started streaming down her cheeks.I just roll my eyes.

JM : Rosé,please tell me the truth if you really did told Seulgi to lock me and you up inside the haunted house.

C : She didn't Jimin.The real reason is Seulgi actually wanted to lock Rosé inside the haunted house with me because she said that Rosé have been flirting with you from the roller coaster riding.